• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Minecraft PokeMob Zone

Zexion

All the right shades, on the wrong page.
Pronoun
he
Welcome to the Minecraft Zone!

Slowly, you approach a brick gatehouse. A double fence goes on in either direction, as far as you can see. As you attempt to jump over it, you fall back down. A teenage boy leans out of the gatehouse, waving you towards him. Deciding you won't get any farther, you head over to him.

"Welcome to the Mincraft Safari Zone. Inside, you with run across different terrains and different Pokemon. You can travel with one partner Pokemon. Due to the chances of different terrain, you may need a light or fishing rod. Your entrance fee is $6. You need a torch to go into caves, unless you have a Pokemon with a light source on it. That torch will be an extra $2. A fishing pole will be the same prize, unless you have a water-typed Pokemon. You will receive 6 PokeBalls, you may purchase extras for $2 each. Run-of-the-Mill Pokemon are free, Unaccustomed Pokemon are $1, Semi-Occasional Pokemon are $2, and Few and Far Between Pokemon are $3. You pay for the Pokemon once you exit."

You look at the teen. Deciding that it will work, you slide $6 through the window. The teen slides a map to you, but you notice that it is blank. Before you can say that, the boy hits a lever and a gate opens, allowing you to enter. You look around, and begin to wonder.

Rarities (NOTE: They are in the order I thought of them. More than 1 form are randomized)

Run-of-the-Mill

pidgey pidgeotto rattata spearow vulpix jigglypuff growlithe slowpoke doduo grimer voltorb lickitung sentret ledyba ledian spinarak ariados pichu cleffa igglybuff togepi mareep hoppip skiploom sunkern yanma girafarig snubbull stantler smeargle smoochum poochyena zigzagoon taillow skitty electrike plusle minun roselia spoink spinda swablu zangoose wynaut bidoof pachirisu buneary glameow mimejr happiny munchlax burmy-ground|||burmypatrat lillipup purrloin pidove tranquill cottonee petilil scraggy trubbish gothita deerling-autumnzubat diglett mankey machop geodude magnemite cubone koffing rhyhorn unown-i sneasel tyrogue whismur makuhita nosepass sableye mawile aron meditite numel cacnea lunatone solrock baltoy snorunt shinx drifloon chingling bronzor bonsly riolu hippopotas croagunk snover stunky slugma swinub houndour phanpy elekid magby blitzle roggenrola woobat timburr sandile dwebble yamask solosis vanillite ferroseed klink litwickpsyduck poliwag goldeen magikarp marill wooper lotad surskit azurill corphish barboach buizel shellos-east remoraid tympoletentacool seel corsola shellder krabby horsea staryu chinchou qwilfish wingull carvanha wailmer spheal luvdisc finneon mantyke frillishcaterpie metapod weedle kakuna ekans pikachu nidoranm nidoranf sandshrew oddish paras venonat bellsprout gastly drowzee exeggcute tangela hoothoot natu aipom murkrow misdreavus pineco dunsparce heracross volbeat illumise teddiursa wurmple silcoon cascoon seedot shroomish gulpin seviper shuppet duskull tropius starly staravia kricketot kricketune budew cherubi chatot skorupi sewaddle venipede foongus joltik

Unaccustomed
fearow raticate pidgeot nidorina nidorino ninetales wigglytuff persian arcanine kadabra farfetchd dodrio muk electrode chansey kangaskhan mrmime scyther jynx tauros eevee porygon snorlax furret togetic flaaffy jumpluff sunflora wobbuffet granbull miltank mightyena linoone ralts swellow delcatty manectric grumpig altaria castform bibarel lopunny purugly lickilicky yanmega wormadam-ground|||wormadamwatchog herdier liepard pansage pansear panpour munna unfezant audino whimsicott lilligant scrafty garbodor minccino gothorita ducklett sawsbuck-summer emolga mienfoo bouffalant rufflet vullabysandslash clefairy golbat dugtrio primeape machoke graveler ponyta magneton onix marowak hitmonlee hitmonchan rhydon weezing electabuzz magmar aerodactyl sudowoodo gligar steelix magcargo piloswine delibird mantine skarmory houndoom donphan hitmontop larvitar loudred hariyama lairon medicham camerupt torkoal trapinch cacturne claydol chimecho absol glalie bagon beldum luxio cranidos shieldon drifblim skuntank gible bronzong lucario hippowdon toxicroak abomasnow weavile probopasszebstrika boldore swoobat drilbur gurdurr throh sawk krokorok darumaka maractus crustle sigilyph cofagrigus zorua duosion vanillish ferrothorn klang tynamo elgyem lampent axew cubchoo golett pawniard heatmor durant deino larvestagolduck poliwhirl slowbro seaking gyarados dratini azumarill quagsire lombre masquerain crawdaunt palpitoad shelmet stunfisktentacruel dewgong cloyster kingler seadra starmie lapras omanyte kabuto lanturn octillery pelipper sharpedo lileep anorith floatzel gastrodon-west lumineon sealeo clamperl relicanth basculin tirtouga jellicent-f alomomolaarbok butterfree beedrill raichu gloom parasect venomoth weepinbell haunter hypno exeggutor pinsir noctowl xatu forretress shuckle ursaring beautifly dustox nuzleaf breloom vigoroth ninjask swalot kecleon banette dusclops staraptor cherrim combee ambipom mismagius honchkrow drapion carnivine tangrowth swadloon whirlipede archen karrablast amoonguss galvantula

Semi-occasional
bulbasaur ivysaur charmander charmeleon nidoqueen nidoking alakazam rapidash ditto vaporeon jolteon flareon chikorita bayleef cyndaquil quilava ampharos espeon umbreon scizor porygon2 blissey torchic combusken kirlia gardevoir roserade togekiss leafeon glaceon gallade snivy tepig oshawott stoutland simisage simisear simipour musharna cinccino gothitelle swanna mienshao braviary mandibuzzclefable machamp golem crobat pupitar exploud aggron vibrava shelgon metang turtwig grotle chimchar monferno luxray rampardos bastiodon gabite spiritomb magnezone rhyperior electivire magmortar gliscor mamoswine froslass gigalith excadrill conkeldurr krookodile darmanitan zoroark reuniclus vanilluxe klinklang eelektrik beheeyem chandelure fraxure beartic druddigon golurk bisharp zweilous volcaronasquirtle wartortle poliwrath dragonair totodile croconaw politoed slowking mudkip marshtomp ludicolo seismitoad accelgoromastar kabutops kingdra wailord cradily armaldo feebas huntail gorebyss relicanth piplup prinplup carracostavileplume victreebel gengar bellossom treecko grovyle shiftry slaking shedinja mothim vespiquen dusknoir leavanny scolipede archeops escavalier

Few and Far Between
venusaur charizard meganium typhlosion blaziken porygon-z serperior emboar samurottdragonite feraligatr tyranitar flygon salamence metagross torterra infernape garchomp darmanitan-zen eelektross haxorus cryogonal hydreigonblastoise swampertmilotic empoleonSceptile

Last edited:
I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch)

The teenager you met at the gatehouse leans out the backdoor, waving a torch. "Light that in the caves, seeing as that little Squirtle has no light source on it. Remember to pay for it."

Heeding the teen's warning, and carrying the torch you set of into the fields. Soon you come across a forest. On step inside and a Pokemon attempts to attack you.

A wild Surskit clings to your head.

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 6 PokeBalls)

As you yank the Surskit off your head and set it on the ground, your march continues. Squirtle makes a face; Haha, I'm his favorite Water-type. Soon, the forest ends, and a thought runs through you head about it being a small forest. You look up and watch the clouds a second, and then face your surroundings. For miles around, sand surrounds you. You decide there is nothing better to do.

As you pass a cactus, and wild Cacturne (male) walks out from behind it. He stares you down.

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 5 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne (M))

As you throw a PokeBall at Cacturne, he knocks it back into your hands. You try once again, this time successful. The ball shakes once, twice, three times. Sparks fly from the PokeBall and you pick up your new catch. You look around and see the desert continue.

The desert is all sandy and stuff as you come across a massive dune. As you begin the trek over, a Hippopotas-f (female) rises underneath you.

Catch It or Ignore It

Last edited:
I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 4 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F))

Picking another Pokeball off your belt, you aim the ball at the Hippopotas' back. Once it hits, the ball opens and gather the Pokemon inside. It falls to the sand and wiggles three times. The sparks fly once more and you have caught your second Pokemon inside the zone.

Walking onwards, the two desert Pokemon on your belt. The thirst begins to get to you. But up ahead, you see a snowy mountain. You hope it isn't a mirage. The closer you get, the whiter the world around is. You accession onto the mountain begins.

Not ten steps in and a wild Vanillish (F) is floating in front of you.

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 3 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F), Vanillish(F))

Once again, a Pokeball is plucked off your belt. This time, thrown at an ice cream cone. The ball hits, opens, sucks in the Pokemon, closes and falls upside down in the snow. You hear a ping, but see no sparks. You get on your knees and begins searching the snow. Squirtle helps, finding the ball faster then you. You take the ball and clip it to your belt.

Climbing even higher in the mountain, the cold begins getting to you, but not too bad. A light snow begins falling and you soon are approaching a cave. Inside, you sit down and attempt to get warm with the torch.

You soon feel something rubbing your leg. A wild Swinub (M) is attempting to help you get warm!

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 3 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F), Vanillish(F))

Deciding against catching the little pig, you look back outside the cave. The snow has gotten heavier so you decide to explore the cave. You thought that being so close to the top, it should be a short cave... as long as it didn't slant down. A light shines about level with your eyes, so you head in that direction.

Moments of walking have lead you to an open room. A pebble is thrown at you, and when you turn to look, a wild Geodude (M) is throwing the pebbles.

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 2 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F), Vanillish(F) Geodude(M))

As another Pokeball is plucked off your belt, the Geodude comes up to you. Knowing his fate, he puts his head(?) down. You drop the ball on him. He is engulfed and sucked in. Three wiggles later, and you have caught a Geodude.

Heading closer to the light at the end of tunnel, you trip over a rock. The torch flies out of your, goes out and you are plunged into darkness. A set of purple eyes form in front of you. Scared, you lunge for where you last saw the torch. You hand wraps around it and you ignite it again.

Looking at where the eyes where, you see a Joltik (F). She glares at you, looking mad.

Catch It or Ignore It

I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 2 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F), Vanillish(F) Geodude(M))

Ignoring the Joltik, you head on. The cave comes to an end, about 10 blocks ahead of you. Or so you think. The light you see, as you approach it, turns out to be lava. A Pokemon is sitting nearby.

Turning to spot you, a wild Magcargo (M) is watching you. The lava in his shell flames alongside the lava near it. You look closer and see a piece of Charcoal.

Catch It or Ignore It

I will being going out soon, so this will slow down. The dates are in my sig.

Last edited:
I liek Squirtles (Partner: Squirtle; Torch; 1 PokeBalls; Captured Pokemon: Cacturne(M), Hippopotas(F), Vanillish(F) Geodude(M), Magcargo(M); Items: Charcoal)

Picking up the piece of Charcoal, you stay put behind the Magcargo. You pluck on of your last 2 Pokeballs off your belt and throw it. The Magcargo is sucked inside. The ball wiggles three times and a light from it illuminates the nearby walls.

You walk to the end of the cave and emerge on a snowy landscape. The snow gets heavier and heavier and you soon can't see 4 blocks ahead of you.

Behind you, a Froslass (F) is floating there. She hands you a nevermeltice.

Catch It or Ignore It

I would, ILS, but I am not big on those RP zones. And the RNG loves you today.

Back
Top Bottom