• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

alraune likes input pls

Re: NON-SEQUITUR THREAD TITLE

ponysonas_donut_steels_by_artsyalraune-d56sqxe.png

Me and my babyboo as ponies <3

Re: NON-SEQUITUR THREAD TITLE

assorted arting things
tumblr_m5wtocI3Df1qefxa7o1_r1_500.png

Simon the septopus (a knitted octopus with seven legs that my boyfriend got me for my birthday earlier this year)

I also attempted to start daily doodles but that only lasted a week before I got overwhelmed with school

tumblr_mamel3bHVp1qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Alraune

tumblr_manz96rAB61qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Cubone

tumblr_maq55d6EiQ1qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Sakuya from Hatoful Boyfriend

tumblr_marsazJzDU1qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Francis, one of my horses from Derby Days (a fun little smartphone app of horses)

tumblr_mau23qomac1qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Lil BUB! The greatest animal on the planet

tumblr_maxb0kbm0p1qefxa7o1_500.jpg

Arlowe Talanian and Corinne Thierry, my Elder Scrolls OCs

vv ALSO GUYS I WOULD REALLY LIKE INPUT ON THIS ONE vv

tumblr_mdekz5twz21qefxa7o1_1280.png

I want to redesign my Alraune character into something cuter, possibly more plush-able, and less like a recolored Pikmin. This is what she looked like before

You have a really adorable style! I like the liveliness of your sketches, both traditional and digital. C:
also eee that pigeon a few posts back is just so cute augh (and I really want to play that game, maybe someday)

Keep up the good work! :D

Back
Top Bottom