• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I HATE YOU AND WANT YOU TO DIE

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
Twice.

YEAH HI GUYS why does my usernumber keep getting higher and higher >:|

HI.

Hi, have a nice trip, welcome back to the forums, etc

This is just a reminder, 45 users lower than you \o/

Hello! ... Even though you're, y'know, currently talking in the IRC channel that I'm also in. And I know you already.

Hey, want number 12? I snapped it up by accident while trying for 13, and now I have no need for it.

skoots! We need to get the TCG back up pronto!
Will we start again? Or will we keep everyone's cards the same?

Also, I'm registered before you? :3

hijacking the thread for just a moment. espie, unless someone had all the information on everyone (money, card collections), we're starting over. Lucky you, no more evolutionary light to deal with. (also she isn't modded yet, and even if she was, could not add forums. bother butterfree!)

Hi, have a nice trip, welcome back to the forums, etc

This is just a reminder, 45 users lower than you \o/
I shall~!

TOPIC TITLE IS DIRECTED AT YOU >:| i'll bite you to death
I HATE YOU AND WANT YOU TO DIE TOO.

Sharin' the love. :3
Hiiiiiii, surskitty~
I. I FEEL SO ILL-USED.

[nom]
Hello! ... Even though you're, y'know, currently talking in the IRC channel that I'm also in. And I know you already.

Hey, want number 12? I snapped it up by accident while trying for 13, and now I have no need for it.
HELLO~~

Uh. I don't actually care. No? Because I already was messing with my profile and yeah.
skoots! We need to get the TCG back up pronto!
Will we start again? Or will we keep everyone's cards the same?

Also, I'm registered before you? :3
We'll start again assuming we can convince Butterfree to REMAKE THE LEAGUE, but I'm going to change some things. 83

GO DIE!!

Back
Top Bottom