• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pokéwalker: yay! ugh...

1. Luftballon

Banned
Pronoun
it
pokéwalker: yay! ugh...

so for the past few days, I've been carrying the thing in my pocket through school; I have a bunch of revives and pp ups before I even get out of cherrygrove.

what I really want, though, are the dratini. I'm still stuck on beautiful beach.

is there an easily doable way to more quickly increase step count, or will I have to actually go exercise?

Re: pokéwalker: yay! ugh...

Go excersize. :P I'm on Town Outskirts, from running daily. Start runnin' NOW.

Well, you can't really get steps, unless you make the Pokéwalker move in someway. However you can 'cheat' it by lightly shaking it up and down . One of my friends attacts it to her shoe and taps her foot. Also, I've heard that putting the Pokéwalker on your dog's collar, given you have one, works pretty well. Though it isn't too difficult to get steps; I took a short walk and got about 2,000.

At school I put it in my jacket sleeve and it ends up shaking when I move my arms. :D

a full day gets me about 6000. this comes out to about 300 watts. I have 400-ish over three days because I like using the dowsing machine to get random items. at this rate, it will take me two weeks or so to get to the 2000 required for blue lake. :/ and no dog.

tapping seems to work fairly well, though; I got more watts just from tapping a few minutes than I usually get in a single class period.

I carried it around in my pocket at school today and ended up with like 8,000 some steps

Back
Top Bottom