• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Secrets Thread

Sireafi

no
Pronoun
she
I loved this thread. Secret posting, go go go! Also, stating your sexuality, fetishes, etc. don't belong here.

Yeah, because those threads already exist XD

Hmm...

I don't really have any secrets. Heck, my parents actually know my fetishes [yeah, I may be a little too out in the open...]

I go around killing people in my sleep, but I'm excellent at hiding everything, so nobody even knows that they're missing. It's hard to keep count of them, as I am doing it while I am asleep, but I think there have been nine now. I also am building a faster-than-light spaceship in my secret underground laboratory, and the materials and plans for it are all supplied by the ancient civilization of mole-people who I have befriended as they also live underground and I encountered them when first building my secret underground laboratory. They forgave me for collapsing one of their tunnels because they are quite kind, and they're also trying to help me with my problems of killing people in my sleep. I've gotten better since they started helping me, there haven't been any "accidents" in the last few weeks. They're quite brilliant, these mole-people.

I also like to make up stupid things because I don't have much in the way of interesting secrets. I have a pretty boring life. XD

I'm not happy unless I'm pissing someone off. It gives me a reason to talk to people.

I swear I just posted here a while ago... I don't have many meaningful secrets.

OH JESUS WHO REVIVED THIS THREAD. IT'S FROM TWO YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
Fun facts: firstly, I am nowhere near as snarky irl as I am online. secondly, I still go to bed with a stuffed toy (two of them, actually; both are guinea pigs and one of them I've had for probably ten years at least). thirdly, I want to have kvlt hair. forthly, I wish I needed to wear glasses because I think they look hot as fuck. fifthly, despite being a few months short of 18, I am still a virgin, have never bought or consumed illegal drugs and haven't even bought alcohol illegally (although I have underage-drunk) and I'm rather disappointed by this.

I don't really have any secrets. Heck, my parents actually know my fetishes [yeah, I may be a little too out in the open...]
I'll be honest, that sounds kinda creepy. I would never admit to my parents that I wank at all.

I get annoyed/jealous when people who can draw better than I can on DA can't spell to save their lives. It's petty but I don't care.
Oh my God, YES. Me too.

I just get annoyed in general also if someone who used to type really nicely and with good spelling suddenly starts to deteriorate and type in all lower-case and chatspeak. It really grates at me.

Also, I'm really closed off and different in real life. I tend to be meaner and more sarcastic, which is usually the inverse of a lot of people on the internet. I act more coldly or just plain awkward.

I have more secrets, but I tend to feel they're too... horrible and personal for me to reveal, so I won't say them.

I have, like, five different personalities.

Andeach one likes a different guy.

This. Except I have two.

My "unnatural" personality can be so hyper that two nights ago she was rolling around in her bed in a laughing fit while practically strangling a large stuffed wolf. I think she scares my other side ... o.o'

Also several times I've made signature banners for myself, but felt like they were a bit too personal or something (i have no idea what it is?) so I never use them here.

This thread reminds me of the postsecret book series, though the thread isn't anonymous, which tends to work better for secrets.

As for my own lame (un)secrets, I hate starting sentences with 'I,' but my sentences tend to sound weird if I don't.

Also, I usually use a thesaurus when I nickname my Pokémon. By the way, thesauruses should also be a type of undiscovered dinosaur.

Back
Top Bottom