• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

(smh @ nobody noticing Superbird entered the SHEEP yesterday)
i noticed! i just thought he was subbing in for someone actually in the game who didn't participate. please give me infinite rewards for claiming i noticed days after the fact

anyway i am here to formally propose that andrea and i team up for an extra special almost-seven-year anniversary dub of the ultraton thread.

anyway i am here to formally propose that andrea and i team up for an extra special almost-seven-year anniversary dub of the ultraton thread.
I accept your gracious offer!

Uh, how much of it are we audio-izing? Like, all of it!? Hehehe!!

I accept your gracious offer!

Uh, how much of it are we audio-izing? Like, all of it!? Hehehe!!
i don't think it would work, since there's a bunch of other people in the thread, and also there are some things like quoting that don't carry over to regular speech. maybe a dramatic script is in order... i will start it posthaste!!

i don't think it would work, since there's a bunch of other people in the thread, and also there are some things like quoting that don't carry over to regular speech. maybe a dramatic script is in order... i will start it posthaste!!
Sounds good!! You make a script, and I'll come up with the costumes and the soundtrack and the set design.

good joke == good laughs == good joy == good happiness == good intent == good natured == good morally == good when the going gets tough == good spirit == good heart == good justice == good need for justice == good town

according to my shitty memory of boolean logic if this returns true it means jokes are laughs are joy are happiness are intent are natured are morally are when the going gets tough are spirit are heart are justice are need for justice are town

right?

according to my shitty memory of boolean logic if this returns true it means jokes are laughs are joy are happiness are intent are natured are morally are when the going gets tough are spirit are heart are justice are need for justice are town

right?
Actually, in HahaScript, jokes and laughs and many of these other operands will be converted into new types before the check. It's called joke coercion.

honestly sande my guess is that someone probably protected you, since rnp is unlikely to have been a mafia kill

can you use your save ability multiple times then? that sounds beyond useless as a oneshot

rnp also posted during the night goodbye & he had a suicide ability (which seems useless?) so there's that too

i can use the save multiple times! it's just a random target every night.

30h9m9.jpg

based on how other abilities seem to work i doubt there would be a towny role with enough control over their own actions to be able to control who their target twice in a row? maybe i'll die soon :D

30ha9f.jpg

oh what i came into this thread to say was that i didn't really investigate keldeo, hence the "(?)" thing. i used some other action and then eifie got back to me and told me about keldeo.

maybe my action still did whatever it was supposed to do (which was... send the name "keldeo" to a random player?) and then someone else sent keldeo's faction to me

maybe chemist was the random target of my action, idk

Back
Top Bottom