• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday Dannichu!

Missile

Somehow remembered her password.
Pronoun
she
How come no one has made her a Birthday Thread yet?

Happy Birthday Dannichu! You may not know me very well, or at all, but I want to wish you a very happy birthday, and may today be a most fabulous day for you! We all love you Dannichu, and we're very proud to have you as a member here on tCoD! You're now twenty-one! Awesome! Now, to sing you a happy birthday song and give you your gift:

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday Dannichu~
You've added one year to that two~
Happy birthday Dannichu!

Once again, happy birthday Dannichu, and I hope it's a great one! Here's your present! I hope you like it! Happy birthday! :D

Last edited:
I was gonna make this at like 8:30 but I thought it would be rude.

look where that got me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last edited:
Happy birthday, Dannichu. ^_^

Wish I had something to give you....x3 But still, happy birthday :D

Ahaha, happy birthday, Miss D-chu. May you have many rainbows of giant awesomeness within your birthday and skip through many happy rainbowy flower fields as a giant cake pops out of the ground and then some random chick in a skimpy rainbow outfit pops out of the cake and starts stripping and then you both decide that stripping is boring and instead do the Happy Dannichu Awesome Dance.

Ahaha, happy birthday, Miss D-chu. May you have many rainbows of giant awesomeness within your birthday and skip through many happy rainbowy flower fields as a giant cake pops out of the ground and then some random chick in a skimpy rainbow outfit pops out of the cake and starts stripping and then you both decide that stripping is boring and instead do the Happy Dannichu Awesome Dance.

Couldn't have said it better!

Oh, Dannichu! Happy birthday, you. <| (that is cake because cake is better than hearts.) I must draw you something... I will at some point, probably in a few months. But it will be drawn.

Anyhow, happy-that-you-managed-to-live-another-year day. :D

Hope you had a great birthday, Dannichu! Apparently, it all goes downhill at twenty-two, so enjoy this year!

This is the part where Kratos feels like a terrible person because he's been too busy with everything to get Danni a present. :( I can watch Sherlock for you or something, I guess?

Happy birthday anyway, Danni, and enjoy all the lavish gifts that people with actual free time were able to get you!

Thaaaank you! :DDDD I had an absolutely amazing day; I got a crapload of excellent presents, got to hang out with a ton of my very favourite people and it was generally the best day ever. Except for possibly the day after my birthday, which had all of the above, plus the London Expo. Though that had no Kai (DDD:) and poor Espeon lost and alone for hours due to my stupid phone going stupidly missing.

Thanks, lovely, lovely people. <3

(there will be embarrassing photos posted as soon as Ruth locates her camera cable :3)

:D

Happy birthdaaaay (again). I still need to actually get you something, no matter what you say.

WE WERE ALL THERE ON HER BIRTHDAY AND IT WAS AWESOME AND WE PLAYED LOTS OF MAFIA. BEST WEEKEND EVER.

WE WERE ALL THERE ON HER BIRTHDAY AND IT WAS AWESOME AND WE PLAYED LOTS OF MAFIA. BEST WEEKEND EVER.

Lots and lots and lots of mafia... one might say too much, but that person would be silly!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AGAIN! I'm so glad you had so much fun :DD

Thaaaank you! :DDDD I had an absolutely amazing day; I got a crapload of excellent presents, got to hang out with a ton of my very favourite people and it was generally the best day ever. Except for possibly the day after my birthday, which had all of the above, plus the London Expo. Though that had no Kai (DDD:) and poor Espeon lost and alone for hours due to my stupid phone going stupidly missing.

Thanks, lovely, lovely people. <3

(there will be embarrassing photos posted as soon as Ruth locates her camera cable :3)
...you were AT THE EXPO?

I WAS THERE FSRHGJSDFI- Anyway. I was a Cobra Operative on Friday and the Scout for the weekend. The one with the Free Hugs on Sunday. Were you with an Espeon and a Red by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom