• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absol's Moonlit Cave

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
Absol's Moonlit Cave is my Pokemon website that I've been working on for about 2 and a half years now. The layout that you see now is new. Or, well, it's a new revamp of an old style, sort of.

I don't think I really need to write an introduction. That's probably enough, if not too much. xD So. Comments, criticism, advice! Fire away! =3

I've always admired AMC, even throughout the hardships. The new layout is a major improvement, and it's design is compact, sleek, and stylish. The content is amazing, and it makes me jealous. The interactivity is well planned.

I give you, an 8/10 Shadow! Bravo! ^^

I like the Battle Stadium and the Hyper Shrine (so touching.) I don't like the new layout, though.

I like the new layout, but the banner image takes a reaaaally long time to load.
Yay, I'm glad you like it. Does it? Hmm, I'll look into that.

I've always admired AMC, even throughout the hardships. The new layout is a major improvement, and it's design is compact, sleek, and stylish. The content is amazing, and it makes me jealous. The interactivity is well planned.
Thank you! ^^

I give you, an 8/10 Shadow! Bravo! ^^
Hmm. What is there that still needs improvements?

I like the Battle Stadium and the Hyper Shrine (so touching.) I don't like the new layout, though.
Aww, I almost forgot about Hyper's Shrine. *sniff* I should make an image for that, a little graphic of Hyper or something...

I was thinking about turning the Battle Stadium into something like the Battle Dome in Emerald. That'd be fun...

Hmm. Holiday Birds will probably be my next-to-revise layout, so soon you'll have a choice between different ones again. =)

Thanks for the comments, guys. =D

One of the few Pokémon sites I genuinely enjoy. (And I usually hate Pokémon sites. =P) Nice work. ^^

*rivals*

Actually, you always been a great affiliate and I've always admired your site. Keep up the good work :0

Back
Top Bottom