• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Mafia. (0/15, players wanted!)

Tyranidoom~

The ultimate formation of Tyranitar and Houndoom.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Mafia. (0/15, players wanted!)

Fail right? Pokémon are chosen randomly, and so are roles.

Roles:

Mafia:

Evil Pokémon:

Normal evil Pokémon who follow the strongest of the group. They share very few ties to other players except being mafia.

Mafia Don:
The don of the mafia evil Pokémon

Spy:
Like a terrorist. Can die and take a player with him

Innocents:

Teams:

The team works together and their main goal is to be the last players standing. They will not commit suicide if a member dies, but will continue on with more reason to live. 2-4 players. Can send messages to each other during the night phase.

Town Pokémon:
Random Pokémon from in town. Normal innocents.

Volbeat/Illumise:
One Volbeat or Illumise will choose their lover. They will commit suicide if the other lover dies.

Officer Magnezone:
Can arrest a Pokémon for a night and block their night roles.

Magnemite:
Can inspect Pokémon.

Xatu:
Every phass, he can ask the GM the role of a specific player.

Kecleon Brothers:
Works together to win the game. If one dies, then the other will target whoever killed the first. Like the Fishing Brothers

Deoxys:
Acts like an alien. If targeted, it becomes activated. If lynched, it wins.

Chimecho:
Can heal one Pokémon. If two Chinecho target the same player, they die.

15 is my target, but not all roles may be used.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Mafia. (0/15, players wanted!)

The roles are a bit either underpowered or overpowered.

As is, you'd need way more slots that 15, also you seem to be lacking a don.

Xatu is pretty underpowered, while Magnezone is pretty overpowered. Fishing brother Kecleons are also underpowered. 2 lovers and teams are waaaay too much in 15 players. Yeah, and no Don.

I'll change it somewhat, though this is my first mafia.

And the don will be a random member of the "Evil Pokémon"

Back
Top Bottom