• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spherical Sprites

Spherical Ice

Rawr I'm An Egg :3
Hello! Welcome to my sprite gallery! I hope you guys can crit here, 'cause I'm hungry for pancakes critisism. It always helps. :3

If there's a problem, like if they need to be in Spoiler tags then please tell me:
Roseloodo.png
Bictilleraw6777741720-iaza.gif
Regioxys.png

Mweasel1.png
Mewoxys2.png
Jumpluff.png

Dragonite.png
Steelix.png
Meowth-1.png

Electrode.png
AkutouNormal-2.png
Phanteddy.png

MunchlaxMania.png

MunchlaxLickilicky.png
BowserJr.png
Absol.png
Muddygon,_Muddygon2_and_Muddygon-Z1773597491-iaza.gif

Chimchar.png
Dialga.png
Eevee.png
Glaceon.png
Leafeon.png
Lucario.png
Pikachu.png
Typhlosion.png
Umbreon.png
Wooper.png

Grovyle.png
Seel.png

AngellicCombusken.png
FallenAngelCombusken.png
Kate.png
Mewgirl.png

And most of these are old. :3
S'yeah.

Very bood and pretty much perfect. but my only thing is a nit-pick, which is that the Wooper-pichu is the mouth and the ears on the mew girl are kinda lumpish

I like all of these sprites, especially the splices. :) The devamps look rather odd, though... maybe it's because G/S/C can only use two colors plus black and white... I see at least three on the Grovyle as well as the Seel. Also, the Meowth revamp's colors look rather light to me.

Very good and pretty much perfect. but my only thing is a nit-pick, which is that the Wooper-pichu is the mouth and the ears on the mew girl are kinda lumpish

I see where you're coming from, although they're old sprites. Thanks for the critisism.

I like all of these sprites, especially the splices. :) The devamps look rather odd, though... maybe it's because G/S/C can only use two colors plus black and white... I see at least three on the Grovyle as well as the Seel. Also, the Meowth revamp's colors look rather light to me.

Thanks, Darksong. Those devamps were my first downsize-decolour-deshade devamp. Anyhow, the Grovyle has one green shade, one red shade, black and white, which (obviously) totals to four colours - the GSC maximum. :|

...and I look and it's the same with Seel, actually; the grey/blue colour, the tongue's pink, black and white.

Thanks for the critisism, though, guys.

Back
Top Bottom