• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's wrong with you?

- I absolutely HATE shopping for clothes. I can handle shopping for food just fine now (I used to hate shopping for anything besides video games (yes, I'm nerdy like that.)), but cloths? No way. My mom usually has to literally drag me out of the house or bribe me to make me go shopping. Oh, and I'm a girl.

- I have an abnormal fear of talking on phones. I once locked myself in my room and refused to come out because my mom tried to make me call someone.

- Caffeine has absolutely no effect on me. I drink coffee, and nothing happens. I do get jumpy on sugar though.

- I can't remember names of real people. I mean, online names are ok, but if you're in my class and sit next to me, I'll probably be able to recall what sounds somewhat like your name after, say, two months.

I am very close-sighted and my left eye is horrible without glasses. Even with glasses, I see very poorly with it :<

I am slim and agile in my head. Actually, I'm quite agile anyway, but not so slim :P

This last year, I've gotten worse at handling social things, like talking to people. I have no idea why. I go to a wonderful school where everybody's talkative and it's always fun. Meh, I'm probably unintentionally going in the opposite direction or something x_x I notice that I'm showing my friends another side of me when we IM chat. Stupid.

I can't think of anything more. There probably is, though :o

I believe I need to lose weight!
I have a lot of righteous anger inside me, because I am an arrogant person at heart.
I enjoy annoying people by various means, whether it be singing the Pokemon theme songs or throwing insects at them.

Back
Top Bottom