• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

Espeon

Mmhm...
Okay, well, seeing as on the last forms this thread died, I thought I might re-post it here. Moderators, feel free to move it. I am posting it here purely as it was here last time.
---

Right, that's it guys. I'm closing the thread. That's the last time you tease me about being a lard-riddled manatee. >:O

Ugh, you guys are all so harsh. You should all just go back to your "World of Warcraft". Just because I don't play it doesn't mean you all have to make up rude names about me! I bet you all sing the "Star Spangled Banner" in your sleep.

For God's sake, what does it take to get somebody speaking any sense around these parts? Are you getting this crappy information from a narwhal or something?

God, Espeon, the fish obviously live in the boat and you live in the clouds. It's really not that hard a concept.

Why can't we all be friends? Or at least shut up? I mean, if fish don't live on the ground (which I have seen them \ _ / ) then why not us?

Have you even seen Finding Nemo? I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

No, they must all live in the water. Finding Nemo said so, especially when that guy said, "Hey, look at all those fish in the water!!!"

Wait, are you saying that it's actually possible for fish to float around in the air as they did in Jumping Flash! 2?

Flying fish? What are those? Are they those kinds of fish that live in the air?

You're such a twit, what the hell does delicious chocolate have to do with any of this? I should smack you in face with a flying fish.

TAILSY! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE OFF!
Winner gets Chocolate. Do you want to have the dance off at my house in the boat?

Back
Top Bottom