• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two Mafia Mafia [Game Thread]

You lynch Zero Moment.

Zero Moment was Town.

It is now Night 3. 48 hours for night actions.

You find the body of Cynder, who was Town. Suddenly, Sandstone-Shadow and Stryke transform into wolves and attack sanderidge; perhaps the true fate of this village was indeed to become Werewolf Town.

With a 2-to-1 majority, the Werewolves win!

[hide=Sandstone-Shadow and Stryke: Werewolves]You are Werewolf Goons. You win when the Werewolves hold a majority among living players, or if nothing can prevent this from happening.

Each night, one living Werewolf may send the GM a message with a living player's name. That player will die. If multiple kill orders are sent, the most recent will be used. In addition, you can freely communicate with each other outside the game thread.

You are Vampire Goons. You win when the Vampires hold a majority among living players, or if nothing can prevent this from happening. You can freely communicate with each other outside the game thread.

Each night, one living Vampire may send the GM a message with a living player's name. That player will die. If multiple kill orders are sent, the most recent will be used. In addition, you can freely communicate with each other outside the game thread.

You are the Jailor. You are allied with the Town; you win when all living players are Town.

Each night, you may send the GM a message with a living player's name. All actions performed by and on that player will fail. You can't target yourself with this ability.

You are the Wolf Hunter. You are allied with the Town; you win when all living players are Town.

Each night, you may send the GM a message with a living player's name. You will learn whether that player is Werewolf or Not Werewolf.

You are the Bat Hunter. You are allied with the Town; you win when all living players are Town.

Each night, you may send the GM a message with a living player's name. You will learn whether that player is Vampire or Not Vampire.

You are a Villager. You are allied with the Town; you win when all living players are Town.

You don't have any special abilities. Your vote is your weapon!
[/hide]
Night 0
Flora jails RedneckPhoenix
I liek Squirtles (Vampire) kills Metallica Fanboy
Sandstone-Shadow (Wolf) kills I liek Squirtles
Cynder inspects RedneckPhoenix (result: action failed)
RedneckPhoenix inspects Stryke (result: action failed)

Day 1
Metallica Fanboy flips Town
I liek Squirtles flips Vampire
No one is lynched

Night 1
Flora jails Stryke
Gzhoom (Vampire) kills RedneckPhoenix
Stryke (Wolf) kills Flora (fails)
Cynder inspects Flora (result: not werewolf)
RedneckPhoenix inspects Gzhoom (result: vampire)

Day 2
RedneckPhoenix flips Town
Gzhoom is lynched; Vampires are eliminated

Night 2
Flora jails Stryke
Sandstone-Shadow kills Flora
Cynder inspects Stryke (result: action failed)

Day 3
Flora flips Town
Zero Moment is lynched

Night 3
Stryke kills Cynder
Werewolves win!
This game was mostly meant as a test of the two-mafia role list, although since both the Vampires were eliminated so early, it became a one-mafia game starting night 2 - I guess that goes to show the impact of luck on such a small setup, especially with the only protective role also blocking inspections.

Thank you all for playing, and I hope you had fun!

oh feckin hell, I knew stryke was WW cause I blocked him, but SS?! I trusted you!!!

i'm glad I blocked both inspections n1. truly the best jailer. I'M HELPING GUYS

Oooo the next game should be "vampire/werewolf victims don't die but BECOME vampires/werewolves!" Everyone becomes a killer! :O

Good game all! I guess maybe I don't get to say that, since my team won. :P

whoops post ninja'd. sorry Flora! :P nothing personal, you know...! a werewolf has to do what a werewolf has to do, haha!

ahhh i messed up. sorry zm!!

ss i can't believe you did this. i also trusted you!!! >:( nice game, though!

Back
Top Bottom