• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

I'm not winning Two truths and Lie lmao, I thought day was ending yesterday so I did it and submitted it in the space of 10minutes and mostly based on gut

i don't think im going to do any better on it

ALSO ARE WE BANDWAGONING I GUESS I'LL FINALLY VOTE: MD

Also I don't like this MD wagon just because a bunch of people jumped on for no reason

Counter:
vote: ILS

Oh lol that's hilariously redundant

His action was to be able to kill himself at night, that's why I was squinting at you about it because it didn't make sense for it to be redirect somewhere else but that tracks I guess, you caught what I was looking for with the power of backreading and made stuff up

But I don't mind so much if we wait until after MD anymore I guess

ha oh wow that is redundant. also I guess I Broke A Rule by quoting my role. sorry gamemaster Eifie :O

I didn't read the rules

just to be clear i'm not really obsessed with this md wagon, especially since she hasn't defended herself… makes me feel sort of weird. but i'm not against it i guess.

eh, i'm even less obsessed with a sandstone wagon, since at least she's around. why don't you switch to butterfree?

eh, i'm even less obsessed with a sandstone wagon, since at least she's around. why don't you switch to butterfree?

Why not ILS

Also I feel like I had you mech clear for some reason

i'm feeling better about ils than butterfree just because he was open about me visiting him n0. not much, but better than nothing, which is all i have for butterfree.

i've visited sometime every night and had all those people (including you) confirm. is that what you're thinking of?

Current Votecount

Music Dragon (5): Music Dragon (#459), Hiikaru (#518), I liek Squirtles (#544), Sandstone-Shadow (#559), sanderidge (#563)
Sandstone-Shadow (1): Panini (#454)
Butterfree (1): qva (#515)
I liek Squirtles (1): Chemist1422 (#565)
Not voting: Butterfree

Day 3 ends in a bit over an hour.

Guesses for the second part of the D3 event are due in 15 minutes!

i'm feeling better about ils than butterfree just because he was open about me visiting him n0. not much, but better than nothing, which is all i have for butterfree.

i've visited sometime every night and had all those people (including you) confirm. is that what you're thinking of?

that's it

chainlynch MD, ILS, Butterfree, and Shadow for freelo, everyone else is pretty much clear

That's about an okay order

Eh I don't know Sandstone seems lovely but those role claims are very convenient... Redirect back onto self for the role that already targeted itself and then a swap with Manti-who-is-dead

That being said it's not like we have more mechanical information about the rest of the POE

Actually I guess if sandstone was lying about swap someone should have CC'd by now so maybe that's a feather in the cap

Vote:Butterfree then for great justice

Day 3 Event: Two Truths and a Lie Reveal!

I don't feel like writing a lead-in to this, so let's just have the lies!
Butterfree: 1. I have never eaten fruit.
Chemist1422: 1. I've never beaten a main pokemon game
Eifie: 2. I once rappelled down the side of a 25-storey building for charity. - it was 20 stories (yes I know this was mean :p)! A couple of you remembered it was 20 when guessing but then went for something else anyway, so maybe I should have said 30. Me being caffeine-intolerant is a very unfortunate recent development. :(
Hiikaru: 2. i'm non-binary
Keldeo: 1. I actually hate mangoes.
Music Dragon: 1. I have visited each of the continents Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, North America, and South America... so it's really only Antarctica that's missing. - she's never been to South America!
Panini: 2. I've won a pie eating contest! - it was a hot dog-eating contest!
qva: 1. i was born in germany
sanderidge: 2. i can play four instruments (clarinet, piano, flute, cello)!
Superbird: 2. Three of my closest friends have studied abroad seven different times between them - it was six times!
And now for the scores!
Hiikaru - 6
qva -6
Keldeo -5
Music Dragon - 5
Sandstone-Shadow - 5
Panini - 4
sanderidge - 4
I liek Squirtles - 4
Butterfree - 2
Chemist1422 - 2

The RNG has decided that our winner will be:
qva!
They will receive their prize via PM!

Thanks everyone for playing! You may now talk about the event in the thread.

45 minutes left in the day.

The hotdog eating contest was fun but I felt so queasy afterwards that I wanted to lay down and melt into the floor

Back
Top Bottom