• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Michael Jackson Mafia

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
Another random mafia from ILS? Of course. My other mafias have only 8 people combined so I decided on something most, if not all, have heard about.

Since MJ's death, people have missed him. Including the mad scientist Dr. Dumshitz has missed him. So, using a MJ hair he got in a concert, he cloned MJ. However, some turned out good, and some bad.

Roles:

Mafia:

Smooth Criminal MJ: Mafia Don. Has 1 kill per night.

Thriller MJ: Mafia Don if Smooth Criminal MJ is killed.

Smooth Criminal & Thriller Dancers: Goons. Random one is elected to be Mafia if both Smooth Criminal & Thriller MJ die.

Innocent

Black and White MJ: Inspector. Chooses 1 person to inspect each and find out their allignment.

Heal the World MJ: Doctor. Chooses 1 person to heal each night.

The Way You Make Me Feel MJ: Lover. Chooses another player to be lover the first night.

Bad MJ: Vigilante. Targets 1 person each night to kill.

Dancers: Townies.

Notes:
- You will die if you don't send me your night action 3 times. If you will be absent, please state it to me. This doesn't apply if you don't have night actions.
- Lynches aren't required.
- Needs at least 10 players.

Back
Top Bottom