The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > Anime-Style Battling > ASB Central

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Music Dragon's Avatar
Music Dragon Music Dragon is offline
Doosic Maggon
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,336
Pronoun: she
Music Dragon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

JackPK:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackPK View Post
Poor li'l Bun Two Three Four is a bit scared, but she also loves candy corn(n), so she'll accompany me!

buneary
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You step into the Chateau, with Bun Two Three Four following anxiously behind you. You hear voices coming from deeper inside the mansion, but you don't recognize them...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Guestrodon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guestrodon View Post
This looks fun.

Bringing my Meowth CateGory, time to search for berries in a spooky mansion!
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


The floorboards creak as you step into the Entrance Hall. CateGory looks around the room excitedly, searching for coins and shiny trinkets.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargle View Post
Going in with Xero the (possibly murderous?) Aerodactyl.

aerodactyl
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


With some effort, you manage to squeeze Xero's wings through the door. You can already tell you're going to have some trouble moving around in here, but who cares? Xero sniffs the air, apparently sensing something deeper in the mansion...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbird View Post
Deru, you're holding a Sachet, right? That'll attract ghosts, who will give us things, right? That's definitely how it works. And if it's not, you're a Dark-type, so ghosts can't really hurt you. And you have fire, in case we see zombies. Let's go.
houndoom
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and Deru step confidently into the Chateau, ready to kick some ghost ass and spread some nice scents. The air in the mansion is dusty and smells of mildew, so you wave the Sachet around for a bit. It makes you feel better.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile View Post
What's that, Fluttershy? You don't like spooky stuff? Nonsense, this will build your character :D

eevee
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


It takes a bit of nudging, but you manage to coax Fluttershy into coming with you into the Chateau. Inside, you see Superbird and his Houndoom performing some sort of arcane ritual with scented herbs. You wonder if there are more cultists lurking deeper in the mansion...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentjester View Post
okay seaborne, you've always wanted to solve a big case and be a Cool Detective Dog. that's totally what this is! not. not a way for me to get mad cash. not at all.

Lillipup
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


Seaborne skips ahead of you into the mansion, yapping and sniffing, clearly excited about being a Cool Detective Dog. You follow behind, slightly more aloof in your demeanor, but secretly excited about mad cash. Seaborne seems to have caught a whiff of something strange...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipera Magnifica View Post
Let us go forth to the Storage Room.
Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


Only a sliver of light reaches into the Storage Room, but you can see moldy books and cardboard boxes littering the floor. With both you and a fucking whale inside, the room feels claustrophobically tiny, magical miniaturization aside.

In the corner of your eye, you suddenly catch a glimpse of something moving - but when you turn around, nothing's there...

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
  #22  
Old 11-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Guestrodon Guestrodon is offline
Egg
 
Join Date: October 21, 2015
Posts: 15
Pronoun: it
Guestrodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Guestrodon:


Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


The floorboards creak as you step into the Entrance Hall. CateGory looks around the room excitedly, searching for coins and shiny trinkets.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
"Come dude, let's examine that plant pot to the left."
  #23  
Old 11-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Eifie's Avatar
Eifie Eifie is offline
oh man, good times.
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Posts: 3,231
Pronoun: she
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Eifie:



Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 1


A cold breeze drifts across your face as you enter the Bedroom Hallway, and the potted plants that line the hallway rustle slightly. The doors to the five bedrooms are all slightly ajar, as if waiting for you to enter. Barfie seems nervous...

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your pokemon to use a move?
Hey, look at that spot of dust on the floor! It's shaped like a sideways b for Barfie! It must be a sign. We've got to take a closer look.
__________________


"idk, I'm bad at puns" -Keldeo, inexorable pundit of puns and wordplay
  #24  
Old 11-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Vipera Magnifica's Avatar
Vipera Magnifica Vipera Magnifica is offline
Snake Friend
 
Join Date: May 3, 2010
Location: United Snakes of America
Age: 25
Posts: 3,403
Pronoun: He
Vipera Magnifica is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


Only a sliver of light reaches into the Storage Room, but you can see moldy books and cardboard boxes littering the floor. With both you and a fucking whale inside, the room feels claustrophobically tiny, magical miniaturization aside.

In the corner of your eye, you suddenly catch a glimpse of something moving - but when you turn around, nothing's there...

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
Hey, a fucking whale, why not use Strength to help me tip the contents of that bookshelf out onto the ground? Maybe there is something hidden in there.
__________________
  #25  
Old 11-01-2015, 01:39 PM
ultraviolet's Avatar
ultravioletMOD ultraviolet is offline
i married MD, u were all too slow
 
Join Date: June 24, 2008
Location: australia (the uncool part)
Age: 27
Posts: 3,785
Pronoun: she
ultraviolet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Guestrodon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guestrodon View Post
"Come dude, let's examine that plant pot to the left."
Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and CateGory decide to take a closer look at one of the potted shrubs, which seems to be doing well, despite the lack of light in the room. In fact, how are these things so healthy? You reach into the leaves, pushing some apart, when suddenly CateGory swipes your hand away, and a branch lashes out where your hand would've been! In attacking you, however, the shrubbery moved and you saw a flash of orange and purple hidden under there. You know there's some Candy Cornn in there, but this plant seems like more than a match for you, at least.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?

-----
Eifie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifie View Post
Hey, look at that spot of dust on the floor! It's shaped like a sideways b for Barfie! It must be a sign. We've got to take a closer look.
Actions: 5/8
Candy Cornn: 1

Barfie sniffs the dust patch - I guess it does look like a backwards b, he reasons. On closer inspection, there's a distinct ring of silt around the edge of this dust patch that almost looks like ... water damage? You and Barfie both look up to the ceiling. There's a stain in the old white plaster, and the drywall has begun to flake and crack - this place really is decrepit. As the wind from outside howls through the Chateau, you can feel a draft coming from the ceiling. A bit of force would probably do the trick...

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your pokemon to use a move?

-----
Vipera Magnifica:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipera Magnifica View Post
Hey, a fucking whale, why not use Strength to help me tip the contents of that bookshelf out onto the ground? Maybe there is something hidden in there.
Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 0

a fucking whale happily obliges, grabbing the bookshelf with both of her fins and knocking a collection of dusty tomes to the ground, before setting the bookshelf to one side with her tail. You begin to sift through some of the moth-eaten volumes and notice their tendency towards the more... macabre.



Finally, you find two pieces of Candy Cornn when a fucking whale pushes aside a copy of Ritual Sacrifice for Pokemon League Success with her nose.

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
__________________
nidoqueen

Last edited by ultraviolet; 11-01-2015 at 01:53 PM.
  #26  
Old 11-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Guestrodon Guestrodon is offline
Egg
 
Join Date: October 21, 2015
Posts: 15
Pronoun: it
Guestrodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet View Post
Guestrodon:

Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and CateGory decide to take a closer look at one of the potted shrubs, which seems to be doing well, despite the lack of light in the room. In fact, how are these things so healthy? You reach into the leaves, pushing some apart, when suddenly CateGory swipes your hand away, and a branch lashes out where your hand would've been! In attacking you, however, the shrubbery moved and you saw a flash of orange and purple hidden under there. You know there's some Candy Cornn in there, but this plant seems like more than a match for you, at least.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
"Oh well, we will very likely regret doing this, but we aren't the type that just give up without trying, specially when there is loot involved, are we?
Okay CateGory, although that plant is more powerful, you are fast and a great technician, we have that advantage on the shrub, and that we are two.
Use Fake Out on my signal to startle the shrub, and I will use this window of opportunity to grab that Candy Cornn!"
  #27  
Old 11-01-2015, 02:37 PM
JackPK's Avatar
JackPK JackPK is offline
blame telegram
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Texas
Age: 27
Posts: 1,628
Pronoun: He
JackPK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
JackPK:

Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You step into the Chateau, with Bun Two Three Four following anxiously behind you. You hear voices coming from deeper inside the mansion, but you don't recognize them...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
Bun Two, how about you Pound on the wall a bit beside that portrait on the right side on the upper level? Maybe we can get the attention of some of some ghoulish candy dispensers. And I'll shout a bit, too, to help you out. If we're lucky, maybe they'll give us some candy in exchange for us shutting up!
__________________
avatar is from here

if you feel like it, click on my GPX+ party below! :3


  #28  
Old 11-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Eifie's Avatar
Eifie Eifie is offline
oh man, good times.
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Posts: 3,231
Pronoun: she
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet View Post
Eifie:

Actions: 5/8
Candy Cornn: 1

Barfie sniffs the dust patch - I guess it does look like a backwards b, he reasons. On closer inspection, there's a distinct ring of silt around the edge of this dust patch that almost looks like ... water damage? You and Barfie both look up to the ceiling. There's a stain in the old white plaster, and the drywall has begun to flake and crack - this place really is decrepit. As the wind from outside howls through the Chateau, you can feel a draft coming from the ceiling. A bit of force would probably do the trick...

From here you can enter any one of the five Bedrooms, or return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your pokemon to use a move?
Aw, too bad you can't learn Bounce, Barfie. Good thing you're made of cotton, so I can just pick you up and throw you— oof, what do you mean, you're a real Zigzagoon?!

Not to worry! These are the muscles that will make the future bright! I'm going to throw your somewhat weighty self up at the ceiling, and you can try Headbutting it, okay?
__________________



  #29  
Old 11-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Meowth's Avatar
Meowth Meowth is offline
but is a sheep entering.
 
Join Date: November 17, 2011
Location: something witty
Age: 27
Posts: 633
Pronoun: He
Meowth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

What a perfect excuse to break my tremendous inactivity streak while still not doing anything constructive! Let's sniff out some ghosties, Quelana.
  #30  
Old 11-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Music Dragon's Avatar
Music Dragon Music Dragon is offline
Doosic Maggon
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 2,336
Pronoun: she
Music Dragon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Guestrodon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guestrodon View Post
"Oh well, we will very likely regret doing this, but we aren't the type that just give up without trying, specially when there is loot involved, are we?
Okay CateGory, although that plant is more powerful, you are fast and a great technician, we have that advantage on the shrub, and that we are two.
Use Fake Out on my signal to startle the shrub, and I will use this window of opportunity to grab that Candy Cornn!"
Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 0


The shrub waves its branches back and forth in anticipation, waiting to lash out against you again. The two of you circle it slowly, careful not to get too close.

Then you give the signal. CateGory slaps the shrub across one of its branches.

"What the... You slapped me!" the shrub squeals. "How dare you! Why I've never - "

While the shrub is distracted, you quickly reach into the pot and grab two pieces of Candy Cornn. Just as you pull your hand back, a thorny branch comes swishing past, but you avoid it narrowly and make a hasty retreat, with CateGory hot on your heels.

-----

JackPK:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackPK View Post
Bun Two, how about you Pound on the wall a bit beside that portrait on the right side on the upper level? Maybe we can get the attention of some of some ghoulish candy dispensers. And I'll shout a bit, too, to help you out. If we're lucky, maybe they'll give us some candy in exchange for us shutting up!
Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and Bun Two make your way up the rickety stairs and approach the paintings on the far wall. Across the room, you see Meursault and their Haunter studying the leftmost painting, as though it were a puzzle of some kind. A puzzle... This inspires you to use brute force! You gesture for Bun Two to attack the wall. She starts pounding on it while you shout incoherently, causing the room to shake and bits of plaster to fall from the ceiling.

After only a few moments of pounding, the wall gives in with a groan, stirring up a cloud of dust and leaving a gaping hole through which you can see the Bedroom Hallway.

You reach into the wall cavity and find one piece of Candy Cornn. Not exactly how you expected this to play out, but oh well!
  #31  
Old 11-01-2015, 03:42 PM
JackPK's Avatar
JackPK JackPK is offline
blame telegram
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Texas
Age: 27
Posts: 1,628
Pronoun: He
JackPK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
JackPK:

Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and Bun Two make your way up the rickety stairs and approach the paintings on the far wall. Across the room, you see Meursault and their Haunter studying the leftmost painting, as though it were a puzzle of some kind. A puzzle... This inspires you to use brute force! You gesture for Bun Two to attack the wall. She starts pounding on it while you shout incoherently, causing the room to shake and bits of plaster to fall from the ceiling.

After only a few moments of pounding, the wall gives in with a groan, stirring up a cloud of dust and leaving a gaping hole through which you can see the Bedroom Hallway.

You reach into the wall cavity and find one piece of Candy Cornn. Not exactly how you expected this to play out, but oh well!
Aha, success! Now let's head into the Library and see if there are any brute-force puzzles in there!
__________________
avatar is from here

if you feel like it, click on my GPX+ party below! :3


  #32  
Old 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Guestrodon Guestrodon is offline
Egg
 
Join Date: October 21, 2015
Posts: 15
Pronoun: it
Guestrodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Guestrodon:

Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 0


The shrub waves its branches back and forth in anticipation, waiting to lash out against you again. The two of you circle it slowly, careful not to get too close.

Then you give the signal. CateGory slaps the shrub across one of its branches.

"What the... You slapped me!" the shrub squeals. "How dare you! Why I've never - "

While the shrub is distracted, you quickly reach into the pot and grab two pieces of Candy Cornn. Just as you pull your hand back, a thorny branch comes swishing past, but you avoid it narrowly and make a hasty retreat, with CateGory hot on your heels.
"Aargh! CateGory come let's quickly hide in the Dining Hall!"
  #33  
Old 11-01-2015, 04:14 PM
sanderidge's Avatar
sanderidge sanderidge is offline
sandslash sandpan
 
Join Date: February 17, 2013
Location: droughtland
Posts: 422
Pronoun: they / them
sanderidge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

:D Haunted mansion from home? Tavvy, let's go exploring!

starly
__________________

sandshrewnoibatsandshrew-alola
  #34  
Old 11-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Meursault Meursault is offline
I am the man who arranges the blocks.
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Northeast Ohio
Age: 25
Posts: 2,028
Pronoun: they/her/hers
Meursault is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Meursault:

Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You stand uncomfortably in the doorway while Delve explores. Thick cobwebs hang from the ceiling and dust covers the floor, but you can tell from the footprints that people have been here recently. The murky light that filters in through the windows makes it hard to see, but you can make out a pair of paintings hanging on the far wall of the second floor. Delve floats toward them and beckons for you to follow. You make your way up the stairs; they creak ominously with every step.

You look at the leftmost painting first. It depicts a moonlit castle with bats flying out of it - it's actually kind of tacky. But in the foreground, someone has painted a piece of Candy Cornn!

The rightmost painting is completely identical to the first one, but instead of Candy Cornn, someone has drawn a piece of salty licorice on it. Gross.
bah. to the library!
__________________
  #35  
Old 11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Vipera Magnifica's Avatar
Vipera Magnifica Vipera Magnifica is offline
Snake Friend
 
Join Date: May 3, 2010
Location: United Snakes of America
Age: 25
Posts: 3,403
Pronoun: He
Vipera Magnifica is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet View Post
Vipera Magnifica:

Actions: 6/8
Candy Cornn: 0

a fucking whale happily obliges, grabbing the bookshelf with both of her fins and knocking a collection of dusty tomes to the ground, before setting the bookshelf to one side with her tail. You begin to sift through some of the moth-eaten volumes and notice their tendency towards the more... macabre.



Finally, you find two pieces of Candy Cornn when a fucking whale pushes aside a copy of Ritual Sacrifice for Pokemon League Success with her nose.

From here you can return to the Entrance Hall. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
Hmm... there's still a pile of boxes in the southwest corner of the room. Since opening them individually would be boring... a fucking whale, could you use Rollout and bowl straight into the pile of boxes?
__________________
  #36  
Old 11-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Wargle's Avatar
Wargle Wargle is offline
Dirty minds think alike~
 
Join Date: January 26, 2010
Location: Working or sleeping
Age: 28
Posts: 4,466
Pronoun: She
Wargle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


With some effort, you manage to squeeze Xero's wings through the door. You can already tell you're going to have some trouble moving around in here, but who cares? Xero sniffs the air, apparently sensing something deeper in the mansion...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
That statue is most definitely holding out Candy Cornn and not sharing. Use Scary Faceto intimidate it into coughing up the candy
  #37  
Old 11-01-2015, 06:36 PM
I liek Squirtles's Avatar
I liek Squirtles I liek Squirtles is offline
sobble squad
 
Join Date: February 6, 2011
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 20
Posts: 3,723
Pronoun: he
I liek Squirtles is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to I liek Squirtles
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

I'm going in with Mr. Turtle.
wartortle

Zen Headbutt those trees to get the party started.
__________________



~*tumblr~

Haikus

これは俳句ではありません。
私は日本語が話せません。
翻訳機を使っていますか?-VM

  #38  
Old 11-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Keldeo's Avatar
Keldeo Keldeo is offline
Resolute
 
Join Date: April 5, 2012
Posts: 3,090
Pronoun: he, they
Keldeo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Keldeo:



Actions: 7/8
Candy Cornn: 0


Pedri marches up to the marble statue with a scowl on his face.

"Oi!" He knocks on the statue twice. Nothing happens. Unimpressed, Pedri bares his pumpkin teeth and snarls viciously. "I know you're in there!" He grabs the statue and rocks it back and forth.

"Alright, alright, geez! Calm down!" the statue says. "Whaddya want?"

Pedri crosses his arms. "Oh, I just figured, since we're apparently giving away stuff for free now, that I'd stop by and grab some off of you."

"Oh. You saw that, did you." The statue coughs and scratches the back of its head. "Look, it gets lonely in here, and - "

"I don't wanna hear it!" Pedri says. "Just give it here."

"But - "

"That's an order."

The statue squirms relucantly, but finally gives up one piece of Candy Cornn. Pedri hands it to you with a wink.

"Wait a minute, who's that human?" the statue says. "Hang on, why am I taking orders from - "

But before it can finish, the two of you have already made off and are now hiding behind the staircase, well out of sight.
Alright, next let's try Digging up that brownish spot in the lower-right corner! No way this can go wrong, right?
  #39  
Old 11-01-2015, 07:27 PM
serpentjester's Avatar
serpentjester serpentjester is offline
not probable, but possible.
 
Join Date: September 6, 2015
Location: northeast, about
Age: 22
Posts: 33
Pronoun: he/they
serpentjester is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post

Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


Seaborne skips ahead of you into the mansion, yapping and sniffing, clearly excited about being a Cool Detective Dog. You follow behind, slightly more aloof in your demeanor, but secretly excited about mad cash. Seaborne seems to have caught a whiff of something strange...

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
hmm. okay man, i want you to go under the left staircase and sniff around. see if you can find us some cornn!
__________________
  #40  
Old 11-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Superbird's Avatar
Superbird Superbird is offline
Fire emblem is great
 
Join Date: December 28, 2008
Location: North Carolina
Age: 22
Posts: 4,734
Pronoun: He
Superbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Superbird
Default Re: Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Dragon View Post
Actions: 8/8
Candy Cornn: 0


You and Deru step confidently into the Chateau, ready to kick some ghost ass and spread some nice scents. The air in the mansion is dusty and smells of mildew, so you wave the Sachet around for a bit. It makes you feel better.

From here you can go north to the Dining Hall, or go upstairs and go west to the Storage Room, north to the Bedroom Hallway or east to the Library. Or maybe you'd like to examine an object, or ask your Pokémon to use a move?
Well, if there was candy cornn in one of the shrubberies, there's bound to be some in the other also. Let's use Thief to see if we can't get ourselves some of it.
__________________
Visit my art website - Monitors of Modern Art! Updates weekly.

If I'm reffing your ASB battle, you can find my reffing scale in this document. Mostly it involves details on stat modifications and status conditions, as well as my interpretation of the damage formula, other clarifications regarding the specifics of certain attacks.
...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Pokémon, Pikachu and all other Pokémon characters © Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc. The Cave of Dragonflies, content, styles, etc. © Butterfree/Dragonfree/antialiasis.
Forum now hosted by Eevee's HQ.