• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Need Help Assembling: VA Pachirisu

GoldRaven12

Rayven
Hi, I'm Rayven, perhaps you know me, I work with Mohac (aka Q-val). I've recently gotten into competitive battling, and I'm trying to assemble my first team. I'm using some off-beat Pokemon in this team, and sorta building as I go. One of the Pokemon I wanna try is Pachirisu, but for it to be viable, I need one with Volt Absorb. I'm looking for anyone who has Pachirisu in their freind safari, or has one who has VA. Thanks a bunch! :grin:
-Rayven

Before doing this, I would strongly advise making a team on a simulator such as Pokémon Showdown and then seeing how your intended team idea fares. Were you simply to make the team in-game and then test it out only to find that it was terrible and you'd wasted all that time would be a horrible experience. If your team turns out badly on the simulator, you would then be able to change things immediately rather than having to breed more and more pokémon, each of which would take around 2 to 3 hours minimum in order to get perfect.

Trust me, it's a huge pain to go through the trouble of making something in-game only to find that it just doesn't hold up.

Last edited:
Before doing this, I would strongly advise making a team on a simulator such as Pokémon Showdown and then seeing how your intended team idea fares. Were you simply to make the team in-game and then test it out only to find that it was terrible and you'd wasted all that time would be a horrible experience. If your team turns out badly on the simulator, you would then be able to change things immediately rather than having to breed more and more pokémon, each of which would take around 2 to 3 hours minimum in order to get perfect.
I hadn't actually thought of that, but Superbird is absolutely correct. Pokémon Showdown will help you make sure your team is as good as you think it is, because you just don't know until you see it in the field. This'll also help you make tweaks to your team until it's perfect. Really, I would recommend a few showdown runs before you start breeding at all.

Back
Top Bottom