• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Second Anniversary Metronome Bash

Thank you, thank you, clearly this result is a product of my superior tactical thinking.

fr tho good game everyone, and thanks for hosting, Negrek. It was all good fun.

SO IN OTHER NEWS I realized while eating lunch yesterday (really) that actually cleffa is pure fairy and not normal/fairy like I'd thought, which means RND's hyper beam wouldn't have gotten STAB and wouldn't have KO'd Psyfox.

I'm going to leave it the way it is because I think this makes for a more exciting ending and it doesn't change anything about the battle or EXP distribution (next action Psyfox moves first and energy-KOs himself with rain dance), but yeah, this is why we always check on the db instead of assuming we remember our pokémon details. -_-;

As far as prizes go, I'll set things up to go through as normal for now and give Zhorken a note to see if it's reasonable for it not to show up as an official win/loss or what.

Edit: I called it a tie, we'll see if that works.

that was a wild ride. thank you very much for hosting, negrek, and i was really impressed by everyone's strategies! will have to see if i can learn anything from the commands. c:

SO IN OTHER NEWS I realized while eating lunch yesterday (really) that actually cleffa is pure fairy and not normal/fairy like I'd thought, which means RND's hyper beam wouldn't have gotten STAB and wouldn't have KO'd Psyfox.

I'm going to leave it the way it is because I think this makes for a more exciting ending and it doesn't change anything about the battle or EXP distribution (next action Psyfox moves first and energy-KOs himself with rain dance), but yeah, this is why we always check on the db instead of assuming we remember our pokémon details. -_-;

Psyfox!! You survived the blast! I'm so proud of you <3

But how tragic an ending would it have been, a battered Abra making one final stand against a horrific blast of energy, and then the rain comes, like a gentle, mournful song, and washes away everyone's pain...

This is the alternate ending to the story :)

(btw I'm not implying you should change it - I think it's fine how it turned out - but it is kinda artsy in its own way :D)

FYI prizes are up, so go ahead and evolve your mons/spend your cash if you were planning on it!

Back
Top Bottom