• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Albums you're looking forward to in 2009

Fireworks

Title says it all.

I'm mainly looking forward to new Pain Of Salvation, Rammstein, Muse, Wintersun (hopefully the latter one won't get delayed again until 2010 or even further), and "During the Somewhere Back In Time tour, Bruce Dickinson has said that there are plans for Iron Maiden to write and record a new album, most likely to come out in 2009"!

Lunatica's New Shores, Stolen Babies' second album, and whatever's next for Tristania. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

the new of montreal album might be cool.
Didn't they just come out with a new one, Skeletal Lamping? *is planning on getting it*

anyway tbh the only albums I know of that I'm looking forward to are U2 (although it will most likely suck) and Muse I guess

I have one!

The Hazards of Love, by the Decemberists. Even the tracklisting is fairly epic:

01: Prelude
02: The Hazards of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle the Thistles Undone)
03: A Bower Scene
04: Won't Want for Love (Margaret in the Taiga)
05: The Hazards of Love 2 (Wager All)
06: The Queen's Approach
07: Isn't It a Lovely Night?
08: The Wanting Comes in Waves / Repaid
09: An Interlude
10: The Rake's Song
11: The Abduction of Margaret
12: The Queen's Rebuke / The Crossing
13: Annan Water
14: Margaret in Captivity
15: The Hazards of Love 3 (Revenge!)
16: The Wanting Comes in Waves (Reprise)
17: The Hazards of Love 4 (The Drowned)

Coming March 24th!

hopefully Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Vital Remains, and 3 Inches of Blood all come out with new shit

that would be great

New Bobaflex music. :3 They're recording now, so if it's not out this year I'll cry.

Back
Top Bottom