• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

This post applies to Dar and Vehement Mustelid: You reach a dead end, but you're feeling like you've missed something. Do you want to turn back or leave? =P

I go back to the first hall, and take the other corridor this time.

You enter the first hall and take the corridor to your left. Again, you see sparks. You search on, like Ulqi-Chan

Yeah, might as well. The search must go on~

You spot Vehement Mustelid and challenge him to find the
239.gif
Elekid.

This should be fun. The first person to post a reply gets the
239.gif
Elekid. =P

Last edited:
LuckyLapras said:
You spot Vehement Mustelid and challenge him to find the Elekid.

This should be fun. The first person to post a reply gets the Elekid. =P

So. Um. I guess I found the Elekid, huh?

Hmm... Might as well catch him. Yay~

You caught an
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid! *more confetti and streamers are thrown* The Elekid drops a MagnetMagnet. =O Do you pick up the MagnetMagnet?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid

Yay! Good to see you again! You catch the Porygon. Suddenly, the "close" button stops working so you cannot escape. =O Do you want to explore the file more or repeatedly poud at the "close" bbutton to try and get it to work again? =P

Last edited:
Yay, streamers~
Why yes, I certainly pick up the Magnet, feeling rather proud of myself.

Don't we all love streamers. Remembering to not forget about the confetti. Either way, you pick up the MagnetMagnet. After you pick it up, you notice that there are two corridors. Do you take the left or the right one?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid
Items: MagnetMagnet

EDIT: I now have the images up for the Pokemon. Chek 'em out! =P

Last edited:
I think you skipped me.

Also, just as a note, the shiny encounter rate in the Safari Zone should be 1 in 200, not 1 in 8172.

Oh, sorry. I guess I missed your post. I'm not subscribed for e-mail notification, so I don't know when somebody has posted, due to having no e-mail access at the moment. I've fixed the shiny thing. Can anyone see the Tynamo image? Anyway, back to the game.

Having found no Elekid, I continue on my search.

You continue on. Although Ulqi-Chan found the Elekid, you find a Tynamo
602.gif
female.gif
! Do you catch? =P

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon
Items: MagnetMagnet

Last edited:
Don't we all love streamers. Remembering to not forget about the confetti. Either way, you pick up the Magnet. After you pick it up, you notice that there are two corridors. Do you take the left or the right one?
Well, I took the left one last time, so I'll take the right one.

I ignore the Tynamo.
(Aww. Why?) You ignore the
Tynamo. It sulks off and leaves a
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet behind. Do you pick it up?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

EDIT:

Well, I took the left one last time, so I'll take the right one.

Sorry Ulqi, I guess yours popped up as I posted. So, you take the corridor to your right, and your left hand feels all tingly, because you are holding a
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet in it. You notice there is a
137.gif
Porygon there, using Magnet Rise (can Porygons learn that?). Do you want to catch it, as it is irritating your hand?

~~~~

Pokemon:
239.gif
male.gif
Elekid
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png
Magnet

Last edited:
Having already found a magnet, and feeling a little sorry for the Tynamo, I follow after her.
You chase after the
602.gif
female.gif
Tynamo. She runs off to find a
602.gif
male.gif
male Tynamo! They exchange that stare that boyfriends and girlfriends exchange (i.e. they stare into each others eyes). Do you want to catch them both and put you out of your misery and them out of theirs? (Does anyone know where I can get item sprites? And can anyone see Tynamos?)

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon
Items:
Magnet_Sprite.png

Back
Top Bottom