• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Music Remixes

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Pokémon Music Remixes

Are there any remixes of Pokémon music that you like? Any specific remixers you're a fan of?

Glitch City is probably one of the most well known youtubers when it comes to Pokémon music. Unfortunately I've listened to her remixes so much that I suffer from I've-listened-to-them-so-much-that-they're-boring-now. Although they're still quite good to use for rhythm games like Beat Hazard or Audiosurf.

My personal favourite is Kamikadze333666. They capture the feel of the games really well and are just generally really fun to listen to. I get excited every time I see a new remix in my subscriptions of some music that I already really liked.

I couldn't really make this thread without mentioning PokéRemixStudio. Before other channels got as popular I think this was THE channel for Pokémon remixes. I also think they have an account on tcod. (Hi!)

Sonicwave1000's ones are quite good. They're also longer than most as well.

Re: Pokémon Music Remixes

I've never really been a fan of pokémon remixes -- I always seem to prefer the originals better. Even in terms of the GBA games, which really need a sound update (hint hint, Game Freak) I prefer the original versions of my favorite themes (Elite 4, Frontier Brain, Mt. Pyre, etc.) to every remix I've heard of them, and every other generation is no different. I do generally prefer the official remixes, like all the music from HGSS, but I've never liked fan remixes much at all.

Re: Pokémon Music Remixes

I love remixes! I've been meaning to get into those on youtube but I foudn the majority of my pokemon stuff on OCRemix. They had these two projects they released as free albums - This one is a ton of general game music, and this one is an album with a song for each eeveeloution.

Plus there's this one artist, TheGuitahHeroe, who does a ton of great work with PMD stuff.

Back
Top Bottom