• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fluff n' Snuff sprite stuff! Contests and Requests!

Fluffy the Eevee

Also known as Fluff n' Snuff!
~Rules~
No more then three requests per person.
When requests are closed, no more requests.
The contest will have as many entries as I can handle. When I say entries are closed, they are closed.

~Requests~
Allsprites.png

I can do anything on that banner, and more. Request anything you want, and I'll try to do it. My specialties are Rainbows, Splices, and Scratches.

~Contest~Closed
This contest is to make a splice of two or more legendaries! Any pokemon of your choice.
Entrants:
1:Tropiking
2:Mewtwo
3:Adnan
4:Zulo

Last edited:
I'm not enterinmg the contest, I'd like a scratch.
KONTAN
Type-Fight/Fly
Looks-It has a circle face, with jaws that can tear metal. It's wings are Pheonix wings, making it uber powerful. The wings spread out wide, and have gaps in between each feather. It has normal feet, with a bit of muscle, same for the arms. At the end is a 3-fingered hand with claws. Its feet also have 3 toes and claws at the end. It has a pointy thing going up his back, to carry people.
Colour-Hue-32, Sat-193, Lum-118.
In colours-Red-226, Green-186, Blue-24.
Thanks!

I love crappy trophies! Especially when they're mine, and say first place! Yayz!

And can I have a rainbow Gallade please?

Fluffy left for a little while, so she asked me to finish anything she was working on. I found Kontan, so I'll continue on it till it's done, M'kay?

Back
Top Bottom