• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Tier I] Beor Town Gym

Chopsuey

Pronoun
he
Gah... you shiver, wandering hoplessly over this island... you were hoping for a nice, tropical city, but that would be impossible here in the northern reaches. You climb a hill, losing strength, but in the distance, you spiot a light and gain a little hope.....

Ah, so you made it through all the snow and ice, eh? Well, welcome to Beor Town! Here you can can challenge Steele, the Gym Leader, in attempt to get the Summit Badge! *Sprite pending*

Rules.

-All battles are level one-hundred singles.
-Evasion, OHKO, sleep, species and hax clause are all in effect.
-Garchomp and Infernape are currently banned.
-Losing challengers must wait one week before re-challenging the gym.
-A D/C twelve turns or more into a match results in a forfiet.

Times.

I'm in GMT-8 (Pacific Time) and evenings are preffered. I'm gone a lot on weekends, so Monday through Thursday is best.

Updates!

-...none.~

STUFF.

For those that have never been to Beor Town... it's snowy, chilling-cold, isolated and deadly for the weak. Frozen rivers and lakes are splotched here and there. The terrain is mountainous, making traveling difficult. The Gym is located to the far North of town.

Strange beams of light, not unlike the northern light, float around the sky every night, giving the air a haunted feeling. It is not unheard of for travelers to dissapear in the frigid, unforgiving landscape.

Pending Challenges

-None.~

Those who have defeated the Gym

-None.~

Those that must wait to re-challenge the gym

-None.~

I'll challenge you, considering that I'm challenger free (god you're lucky to have challengers now). Winner gets the loser's badge, and we'll use your rules since I challenged.

My ID, good sir. (Don't ask, just feeling formalish.)

Gah, my internet is sorta working now, but only on the computer, due to my parents. They think it's slow/deffective because our neighbors use it sometimes, so they put up a firewall, and I haven't cracked the code, and, of course, they won't tell me it. I could try to battle with my neighbor's wi-fi, but it has a weak signal, one bar at best. You don't have to wait now, though. If you see me online, catch me right then, since I won't be on much. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom