• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

a new michael jackson game?

foreign contaminant

"tray ben," what's that mean?
there is moonwalker, but come christmas, it won't be the only mj video game.

click here or here

this sounds kind of silly.. but i bet i'll end up playing it when it comes out.

dear god, and regrettably, I'd probably end up playing it too, just for shits, giggles, and to overall just be pretty horrified, all at the same time

i have hope that it might turn out pretty fun. i mean, his presence in both space channel 5s made great games better in the end. maybe his perfectionist tendencies will bleed over into the development studio wing of mjj productions.

i remember hearing about this game 2 weeks before his death. i got so excited and started telling my friends about his comeback ect ect. then he dies. its like >.<;;

from what i heard its going to be a dancing game, and i love music games <3

Wow, I thought this was a joke when I first heard about it. Still, nothing will ever beat Moonwalker. Michael Jackson transforms into a flying, bomb scattering, laser shooting robot. 'Nuff said.

dear god, and regrettably, I'd probably end up playing it too, just for shits, giggles, and to overall just be pretty horrified, all at the same time
1181934912890.jpg

I figured they'd try to cash in on his death like this, but part of me hoped it'd be limited to shirts and entire store racks covered in his albums. :|

From what I've seen of Moonwalker on YouTube it was pretty hilarious (I want to make my enemies break out in fully-choreographed dance to Smooth Criminal before dropping dead! D:), but I'm not so sure about this.

Back
Top Bottom