• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Jakey and I <3

H

Hippy

Okay, so as all of you wonderful people know, Jaketiger and I are dating. Okay, so that is PERFECT.

Today is our two week anniversary.
Which is even more PERFECT!

Okay, so these last two weeks with my Jakey have been the two happiest weeks of my life. He is always there for me, and I know he loves me and that he will never stop loving me. And I love him! And nothing will change that! Our love is forever and I am so happy for that!!!

If you have seen in the forum games, me and Jakey are like, insanely happy together. And we are kinda always obsessing over one another's perfection. And the thing is, Jakey makes me feel so much better about myself, which is great! But more importantly, Jakey is the guy for me. Even though I still get sad and depressed, I am so much happier. And when I am sad, he is ALWAYS here for me, to cheer me up. And it works. After what he says to me, I always feel much better no matter what happened to make me sad. And also, I make Jakey happy! I really do, and he is honest with me and I am honest with him and we are just happy together!

Jakey has reawakened feelings that I never knew I could feel again. I used to be so sad all the time, but now, I am primarily happy! Like, really happy! And I have never felt so.. in love! Never! It is a great feeling!!!!

Now, I feel like I am bragging, so I'll stop. I'm sorry. I am just happy for us! So so happy!!

Oh, and by the way, exactly one month ago, Jakey sent me our first visitor message :) Which is the best thing that has ever happened. Other than when he asked me two weeks ago :)

Okay, sorry, I don't mean to brag! I am just sooooo happy!

I'm not wonderful... I didn't know about this... ;;

Anyway oh my god congratulations! :D I shall eagerly await the first month anniversary.

I'm so glad for the two of you. You're really cute together and you love each other so much. And now you're so happy. I couldn't be happier for you!

This is really cute and I'm glad you guys are so happy together nowmaybeishouldmakeapostaboutmygirlfriendwouldthatbeokay!

So you see, I was simply browsing all the posts I missed for the past like five days, and I see the name of this thread, and like, my jaw dropped XD

Ladies and gentlemen, if I may, I'd like to publicly announce that I have the most wonderful, spectacular, and amazing girlfriend ever. Because reading this thread was just, like, opening a jar of happiness. I'm not sure why, but I feel if happiness were stored in a container, it'd be a jar. So this was my jar of happiness right here.

So thank you to Elektronika, 42aruaour, RespectTheBlade, Qvalador, and Everglider for your kind words and congratulations, I really appreciate them and I know Hippy does too :)

I'd also like to thank Li Kuchiki for the wonderful confetti and Ether's Bane for the thread's theme music!

And lastly, I would like to thank Hippy, my Reeni, for just being the absolute best person on this Earth. For the people who read this, you have absolutely no idea how wonderful she is. Like, I don't say all of those things about her because I feel like I should as her boyfriend or any other similarly dumb reason like that. I say them because they are positively true. Hippy does her best to be as amazing as a friend as she can be, no matter what. Even if you were being annoying and a jerkface, she would at least still be polite to you (even if she didn't like you much anymore). She goes beyond necessary expectations to help others, because she is so completely selfless it is just moving. Hearts that beat with such kindness are so rare, and hers is a diamond even among those. She deals with a whole lot, and still manages to put her best foot forward and keep her chin up. When I first met her, I felt so lucky to have her as a friend. Because right off the bat, she was instantly probably the best friend I've ever had. And so you can only imagine how I must feel that she picked me over all the other guys out there to be her boyfriend. I have to say, this is some solid proof that I really am the luckiest guy alive.

Thank you so much Reeni. For everything. Forever sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me :) And I'm sorry I am many many many days late, but happy two weeks, I love you!

P.S. Elektronika you are a wonderful person nonetheless, I am sorry you had not heard sooner! Also, me too! ;D XD

Yeah, peoples, thanks for all nice things you were saying and stuff :) I really appreciate them a lot, I'm sorry I didn't say anything until now! But seriously, thank you. :)

And awwww!!!!! Well, I need to thank you, too, Jakey! :) Jake is really the best person alive. He is. He is one of the only people who knows how to cheer me up, and out of the people who CAN make me feel better, he does it best :) He always know just what to say to me. He makes me feel so happy! Okay, so like, when we talk on the phone together, he just makes me feel so great, I can't describe it! It is a feeling I haven't had before! Like, around my Jakey, it is like nothing else matters. Everything that was troubling me and all my other thoughts just melt away. Like it is just he and I. But it isn't only like that on the phone. That happens just THINKING about him and talking about him! I always thought he was cool, but when he sent me that first VM a month ago, I just KNEW he was super amazingly perfect and spectacular. But then when he asked me out!!! Oh dear, I just don't even know what to say!!! Jakey is a perfect friend, a perfect boyfriend, and a perfect person :) Thank you Jakey. Forever with you would be the best in the world, I love you!!!! :)

I am so very happy for you two. I've known Jake since 2nd grade, and in this time in his life, is the first time I've seen him so happy and proud of himself, and everything else. :D So yeah, I hope this goes magnificent. Good luck, to you both.

Back
Top Bottom