• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ish there a way to align images to the left?

Ivy Newton

kg*m/s^2
Pronoun
she
I want some text to be to the right of an image instead of below it, like it usually is. Is there a way to do this? (Not in HTML Signatures, but in your average everyday post)

[right]sure is logical[/right]

eta: it does work, I am using noparse tags
eta2: oh haha I fail nvm
eta3: although I think float BBcode shouldn't be awfully hard to implement; maybe someone should ask Butterfree.

Not quite what I was looking for...
On these other forums that use BBCode, it's [imgleft]image url[/imgleft] to float text to the right.
But I tried it and it doesn't work here.

*Points at 'go advance' mode, and the align left button.*
Meh. (left]text[/left) Replace ( and ) with [ and ].

Not what I was looking for, maybe I worded it wrong.
I want to float the image to the left, so that I can put text right next to it rather than the text having to be below it.

Aww...
I know you can float with BBCode though. It works on this other forum that uses BBCode, with [imgleft]image url[/imageleft]

Back
Top Bottom