• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Safari Zone Snack Bar

Tangle

Cat Obsessive & Birdwatcher
Pronoun
she
Dream_Berry_Juice_Sprite.png

The Safari Zone Snack Bar

There is a small, single-floored building ahead of you, and the outside is neatly lined with small flowers and plants native to the Safari Zone. Walking through the entrance, you take in the friendly and cozy decor of the place. What you see around you are wooden walls, where numerous photos and memorabilia are hung. There are other people inside: sitting at tables to chat, making their way to the counter or examining the intricacies along the wall. You make your way towards the front counter, and read the small menu that's there.

The menu hanging off the bar is as follows:
ALL ITEMS $4!!
SNACKS:
Bag_Lava_Cookie_Sprite.png
LAVA COOKIES
Bag_RageCandyBar_Sprite.png
RAGECANDYBAR
Bag_Honey_Sprite.png
HONEY
Bag_Casteliacone_Sprite.png
CASTELIA CONES

DRINKS:

Bag_Fresh_Water_Sprite.png
FRESH WATER
Bag_Tea_Sprite.png
GREEN TEA
Bag_Moomoo_Milk_Sprite.png
MOOMOO MILK
Bag_Berry_Juice_Sprite.png
BERRY JUICE

---
You look around and get the idea that maybe some of these snacks would be more suited for Pokemon! You may attract one Pokemon with your selection, who will consume it. Different treats attract different Pokemon.

If you have your own item that you think may attract Pokemon, like type-enhancing items or otherwise associated with types of Pokemon, you may bring it here to attract a Pokemon with them for half the price, and it won't be consumed! Just link to your profile. These items are somewhat rarer and found in certain other parts of the Safari Zone. So get exploring!

o.O I don't remember being out of money... Edit: When did I get a monetary penalty? Now wha'd I do?

According to the bank, you have $0. When you have enough to make a purchase, (Or proof that you have gained the money since the bank statement was posted.) let me know and we can proceed with the transaction.

Back
Top Bottom