• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cee's kind of okay-ish sprites

Corruption

well yeah

These are some of my less crappy sprites.

And Cee is what people call me, for some reason.

1zh1t2t.jpg
2rc38zm.jpg
2lmouc4.jpg
n1464p.jpg
2zyfwwx.jpg
iohh75.jpg
ix6wzb.jpg
2poppa9.jpg
sxeop5.jpg
m9ssuq.jpg
292l8h4.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism are/is/iunno appreciated.

Last edited:
Generally the quality of these is actually very good! I agree that the Steelix is quite brilliant, but I have a small irk with it: The 'underside' (i.e. the yellow striped bit) is entirely outlined in black, as are the spikes on its spine. Also on the final two 'segments' of its body, you should probably move the yellow parts around the body a little. i.e. downwards on the sprite, 'cause as they are those bits look like they're on its right-hand side rather than its, for want of a better term, belly.

...Unless its body is meant to be twisted in some obscene and painful way XD

Also, looking at some others, it seems that you do have a lot of black outlines on scratched parts. The outline should always be made of various darker shades of the colour of the area itself! Like, uh, on the purple... thing, the outlining on the tail should be a dark purple, possibly using a somewhat lighter shade for the highlighted area towards the tip.

But good work!

...I'm not really that good at scratching, which is why outlines. >.>

Thanks for the constructive criticism though. I'll try to improve my sprites and stuff.

Also, I'm taking requests. :D

Back
Top Bottom