• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Club

Dewgong

babababa
"This was a wound from my elementary school days. This was a wound from my high school days. The first woman to become my wife gets to see something absolutely astonishing!"
- Zetsubou Sensei

=^(._.)^=

People in Charge:
Dewgong
surskitty
MidnightSaboteur

Members:
Keta

Not Members:
Everyone Else

Stuff:
No more people in charge, if you wondering about filling another spot.

Question of the Day -Who's your favorite character? :3

My favorite character is Mr. Despair himself, and my favorite student is Kiri Komori because she's cute and Hikikomoris are awesome.

Last edited:
ROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBA

alternately MOU BURE BURE BURE BURE BURE MAKKUTE

No, we're posting because Kafuka touches herself at night. Or that stalker girl.

... yeah I'm joining

Ohayo gozaimasu, momoiro kakaricho~! Goodmorning pink supervisor!

Eh I need to watch the rest of the eps forgot where I was. >.> It would be quite helpful if someone put up links to the episodes or maybe torrents. :D

Well I've got two other people to do a fandub with me of Kuusou Rumba. :D

We're starting tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom