• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm back!

Now we just have to be active, I guess. Posting and such.

Oh and hi. I didn't know very many people from here in the first place, so yeah. Welcome to the new forum.. and stuff.

Thank you! FerrousLucario, I love your avatar. XD How do you change your username like in the old forum? Turns out I'm look like I'm trying to be an impostor of a mod who's username was Eevee. Accidentally, but I want to change it so people stop calling me that. Just my luck. (Or lack thereof.)

At the moment, I think you'd have to ask an admin to do it for you, because there doesn't appear to be an option in the User CP.

Of course, it's not like the lack of that option could possibly be because the forums aren't open yet and I've yet to install all the hacks. -_-;

This is quite old. I haven't given you an official welcome! No!

Anyway, here it is:

While we wait for Castform to give his song, I have made one as a dare from 'Truth or Dare'. Here it is: *Takes deep breath*

Welcome song for T-Cod:
"Happy, happy welcome! From all of us to you!
Welcome to the forums, we hope you don't smell like poo!
Happy, happy welcome, (slower) from all of us to you...
(Fast) Happy happy welcome, T-Cod welcomes you! Hey!"

>> Uh, a bit retarded...

Got it from Truth or dare. Had to make it.

Back
Top Bottom