• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Team Challenge - Needs help

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
So, moon-panther gave me a challenge - to make a team made of of whatever hatched out of 6 random eggs she gave me... So I said I would. And here's what I got:

Kialdi - Shinx - Female - Modest - Rivalry
Riptear - Pochyena - Male - Impish - Quick Feet
Omega - Riolu - Female - Naughty
Delta - Togepi - Male - Sassy
Vialdi - Eevee - Male - Brave
Kirishin - Zangoose - Male - Hardy

Not sure what to do with them... Togepi will most likely become the typical Togekiss (Thunderwave, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Roost), and Riolu will be a Physical Sweeper, methinks. Zangoose is pretty straightforward.

So here's what I've figured out might work so far:

[Delta] Togekiss (male) @ King's Rock or Leftovers
Sassy
EVs: ???
-Thunderwave
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Roost

[Omega] Lucario (Female) @ Expert Belt
Naughty
EVs: 252 ATK, 252 Speed, 6 HP
-Close Combat
-Shadow Claw
-Earthquake
-???

[Kirishin] Zangoose (male) @ ???
EVs: 252 ATK, 252 Speed
-Swords Dance
-Return
-Shadow Claw
-Brick Break

um. help. ._.

Last edited:
Shinx and Poochyena's abilities would help.

Zangoose should probably hold a Focus Sash so he doesn't die after using Swords Dance. It'll be a little on the slow side, but hopefully it should be able to be a decent finisher.

I would say go with Umbreon for your Eevee's evolution, but that gives you a gigantic weakness to Fighting. Three Pokémon is already a lot... Vaporeon, maybe? Something defensive isn't a bad idea, at any rate.

Uhh I can't think of anything else so more later. But definitely mention Shinx and Poochyena's abilities, as they can make quite a big difference in what we can suggest.

whoooops.

Rivalry and Quick Feet, respectively. ^^;

I love using Vaporeon. :3 I usually go for Ice Beam/Surf/Wish/Acid Armour, but this Eevee lacks wish. ; ; Does Vaporeon get any other recovery move? I think only Rest...

EDIT: It gets Aqua Ring but that suck so yeah.

Last edited:
Uh yeah sorry to double post but I kindareally want help on this so. D:

I think I'll give Luxray a Thunderdance set, since she's Modest...

*cough* Um, sorry.

Anyway, why not go with Close Combat on Zangoose? As for Vaporeon, Resttalking isn't too bad. Yes, Wish would be optimal, but you take what you can get. Alternatively you can use it to BP substitutes. Thunderdancing should be okay for Luxray, I guess, although setting up Rain Dance might be tricky. It would work okay with Vaporeon, though.

Ugh, Quick Feet works best with a Me First set, but Me First is an egg move. Poochyena wouldn't happen to have that, would it? Otherwise you could try a Toxic Orb set and maybe try to sweep with it, but Mighty isn't going to be hurting too much that isn't weak to Crunch without Me First. :/

Back
Top Bottom