• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Rate my team!

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Well... I would like people to look at my team and tell me how good (or bad) it is. I also except advice on practically anything from which pokemon to how I should Ev them. My Team is as Folows : Whiscash (Water, Ground, and Ice)
; Roserade (Grass, and Poison) ; Charizard (Flying, Fire, Grass, and Dragon) ; Spiritomb (Ghost, Psycic, Bug, and Rock) ; Lucario (Fighting, and Steel) ; Luxray (Dark, and Electric)

Note: The types in the parentheses after the pokemon are their move types that do damage.

So If you want to rate my team just post your score out of 100.

0/100 because I have no fucking clue what your team is

try looking at other threads for examples of format, like

Pokemon Name @ Item
nature
moveslot
moveslot
moveslot
moveslot
EV Spread:
Notes:

Thank you For the advice Vyraura.

This is my Team

Wiscash@ Earth Plate
Mild Nature
Earthquake
Surf
Ice Beam
Zen Headbutt
EV Spread:Special Attack and HP

Roserade@ Spooky Plate
Modest Nature
Solar Beam
Sludgebomb
Shadow Ball
Magical Leaf
EV Spread: Special Attack and Special Defense

Charizard@ Draco Plate
Quiet Nature
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Fire Spin
Focus Punch
EV Spread: Special Attack and Attack

Spiritomb@ Mind Plate
Rash Nature
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Rock Tomb
Pursuit
EV spread:Special Attack and Attack

Lucario@ Fist Plate
Lonely Nature
Aura Sphere
Metal Claw
ExtremeSpeed
Me First
EV spread: Attack and Special Defense

Luxray@ Zap Plate
Modest Nature
Discharge
Thunder
Crunch
Giga Impact
EV spread: Special Attack, Attack, and Speed

with wiscash i dont really see anything wrong, but you if you're not concerned about its speed, you could use a quiet nature.

hmm roserade...replace solarbeam with energy ball or grass knot.

Charizard...you're EV training it with Sp. attack but it only has 1 sp. attack move. so replace fire spin with flare blitz and change the nature to naughty.

Spirtomb...its pretty good so you can keep it that way. but if you want you can replace pursuit with dark pulse.

Lucario...personally i like lucario as a special attacker..but if you have it EV training attack then replace aura sphere with brick break or sky uppercut. and replace me first with swords dance.

Luxray...replace modest nature with mild nature if youre training both attack and sp. attack. replace thunder with thunderbolt.

Thanks for the advice I'm not particularily knowledgable about this stuff so thanks a bunch!

I don't have time to go through the entire team but here's what I saw at a glance:

Don't use plates. There are awesome items such as Leftovers, Choice items, etc.

Whiscash looks decent enough
On Roserade get rid of Solarbeam and Magical Leaf for Weather Ball/Toxic Spikes and Leaf Storm
Give Charizard only one style of attack and dump the rest of the EVs into speed. Try Belly Drum + Substitute + Physical moves + Salac Berry for a standard bellyzard
Rock tomb sucks but I don't know other Spiritomb strategies
Get rid of metal claw on lucario for Earthquake and consider two more physical moves, speed instead of defense EVs and a choice band
Don't use thunder and giga impact on lucario and don't use thunderbolt if you have discharge.

Try Smogon.com for specifics if you feel like getting super-competitive.

Give Charizard only one style of attack and dump the rest of the EVs into speed. Try Belly Drum + Substitute + Physical moves + Salac Berry for a standard bellyzard
Should be noted that unless it's your starter you will have to be very, very careful of Stealth Rock. Or get a rapid spinner.

For a team as seemingly "randomly thrown together" (no offence meant) as this one is, your team members cover each other's weaknesses surprisingly well. Luxray appears to be the weak link here; if you are considering getting a Rapid Spinner, that's the pokémon you should drop for it, really.

The movesets aren't very competitive at the moment, so I suggest you listen to what the others have suggested along with seeing if you spot anything you like on Smogon (which I should hope you will). If you need any more help after doing all those things, I'm here.

Back
Top Bottom