• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello Pokemon fans! :P

Dialgeus

Ruler of time and creator of worlds
Hello, My name is Dialgeus. Im Ferasquilee's friend, he got me started on all this.
I have been a long-time pokemon fan, I had Pokemon Crystal as my first Pokémon game :P

Also I have a shield to protect me from tea and cods being thrown at me!

I hope I get a warm welcome! :grin:

Welcome Aq (yes, I will frequently call you that, it feels strange to say Dialgeus)!

*Flies over you and bombs you with tea and cod*

Hope you're having a good time!

Lol! Is your Lugia on level 46 ONLY!? The Ho-Oh i transferred to my Platinum from HG (So i didnt have to re-catch it) is level 59 :3

Lol! Is your Lugia on level 46 ONLY!? The Ho-Oh i transferred to my Platinum from HG (So i didnt have to re-catch it) is level 59 :3

Don't make fun of me! :angry:

Still, I don't use my free time to train my Pokémon as much as I catch new ones, so I guess it's okay! :sweatdrop:

EDIT: Anyway your team is suckish! :P :grin:

Last edited:
Hi.

...I'm the guy with creative hellos, so you know.

The cake is a lie, person. Avoid it's ebil attack or be slain... *Creepy piano music*

Hi.

...I'm the guy with creative hellos, so you know.

The cake is a lie, person. Avoid it's ebil attack or be slain... *Creepy piano music*

PAH!

I laugh at your feeble attempt to be creative! I will rule the WOORL...

Um...

Yeah...

Also, cake is pwnage, not a lie. I believe in cake.

He is correct. Also, the cake is as much as lie as Canada... oh wait.

AH HELL NO, I know you bitches ain't be dissin' the totally pimpin' US of A's top hat, home boy, or this home boy'll have to get all streetity-street up in y'all's grill, ya hear?

...Wait, what the hell did I just say?

Anyways, back to English. I think. I am the one called Ninjabait, and this is my monkey Arnold Leornard Gubertsdasen Alexander Eric III, or ALGAE III for short. Welcome to the forum, read the rules, have fun, and, most importantly-

ALGAE III, what are you doing? NO, GET AWAY FROM THAT, YOU FOOL! NO, NO, NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*explosion*

*static*

Back
Top Bottom