• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Noob Cakes for Everyone

Kapton Jack

One of Many Faces
Introductions on the internet forums are always hard for me.

There's the simple reason that, I don't know what to say or tell. For example, this website is mostly about the monsters of the pocket variety. So, I'm not entirely sure if I should talk about my history with Pokemon, why I got into it, and so on and so forth. OR, should I talk about my past on other forums? Or should I just have a sentence or so about why I'm here, or even say something about my personality. So here, I'll give it a go:

I came onto this website because of my friends recommendation, his name is Sofa on here I believe. I was introduced to Pokemon when I was 6, but only started playing the games when R/S/E came out. As for my personality... Usually I'm bouncing off walls. So... I'm going to write a short sentence on Cubone.

" Hey... I just caught a Cuboner. HA It's funny because I said boner..." :D

So Yus my friend that is my short(ish) introduction. I took a little too much effort sounding reasonable. So... here's a 1 word sentence:

OHhaiSOiHEARDyouMOTHEReffingLIKEmudkipz!
:grin:
I'm a major dumb, hyperactive mother fucker.

Hello Jack. I'll take your bags. If anybody offers you cod, do not eat it: it's poisoned. Also, don't step on the welcome mats: you'll lose a leg. You may wipe your feet on any mat that says "not welcome" or just doesn't have words.

Welcome to the Cave.

Why thank you.
What is this Cod business.
Is the tea poisoned too?
And it's great it's a cave the light bothers me.

Hi. Superbird here. I'm this forum's resident bird lover, and also the provider of Fish, Pastries, and various beverages. Want any? Tea and cod is only one of the many choices.

Watch out for the welcome mats. They bite.

I have fresh, unpoisoned cod. Ask me some. I also have cookies and donuts.

Anyway, the new mats are in! You know those welcome mats? I genetically altered one, and cloned it!

Right now, it's being imported from Era.

*Ding!*

Look's like they're here. Warning though, they may be vegetarians and harmless to members except Turbo, but if you bring anything sweet like my donuts or cookies near it, it freaks out, like the paparazzi meeting Justin Bieber. *Big deal, at least to them.* That's why I have two bins, located inside and outside the cave, to throw your sweets away in.

Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of those other mats...

*Suddenly, it rains Donuts outside, and the piles of welcome mats I imported start freaking out, jumping everywhere. They enter the cave, and eat the old welcome mats, replacing them.*

My job here is done.

*Walks up onto podium*

Citizens of TCoD! We are no longer plauged by the welcome mats! They have been replaced! to know the details, check above, dammit!

-------

That. Was. Epic.

Welcome.

-->

He says Hi.
(My invisible shiny garchomp, Invisichomp)
He tends to eat new members, but I'll make him restrain himself just this once. (lucky you.)

I'm Blade, resident blade-related and dragon pokemon lover. (Hmm... wait, I never thought of that! a bladed dragon! what an interesting idea, Gamefreak! *nudgenudgewinkwink*)
Enjoy your stay and this free sticky note.

Oh, and Xero, thanks for clearing up the Welcome Mat problem. Now if only we could fix the fact that the cave's floor leaks lava every Thursday.

(Sticky Note says: Check Out the Anime-Style Battling Thread! -RTB)

Now if only we could fix the fact that the cave's floor leaks lava every Thursday.

Ah, that would be the Cursed Floorboards I've been warning everyone about, that'll teach you to pass me off as a crazy person!

Anyway, Welcome. I hope you have fun here in the cave of reptillian insects and distubing haunts. But nontheless it is indeed a great place to be.

(is a secret agent for the Welcome mats)

*places welcome mats back and activates them*

Welcome, please wipe your feet before coming in.

Hello and welcome; there is a thread to talk about how you came to like Pokemon however I did not know this when I registered so I told my story in my intro thread as well lol.

I've got cod, want some? mwhahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom