• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pet Peeves

- People who think homosexuality is wrong because of the bible. Honestly, I think people discriminating because of a book is wrong, not two people who are in love but the same gender. :/

Also, suicide. Not really a pet peeve, more of some trauma that haunts me and makes me sick when you mention it
and then some people call me a pussy when i do. its like ftw >> toopidpeople. :|

Oh, right, here's another:
-People who cannot make a decent argument and think "it just is" or a similar sentence will suffice.

Or when your parents tell you to do something totally illogical/unreasonable and when asked why the HELL they want you to do so they reply "because I say so".

-_- GREAT excuse, guys. I hate that.

- Cockroaches. They scare me to no extent. O.o

EDIT: Oh, and on the subject of pedo teachers, not my gym teacher, but my Agriculture Buisness teacher is one.

Last edited:
- People who tell me how to look or what to wear. (not directing this at PK Blue nope no way)
- Any Disney Channel show ever made.
- People who can't accept that people don't have the same interests as them.
- Crazy religious nuts who say I'll BURN IN HELL forever unless I accept the magical sparkly beardy man in the sky.

- Me doing something stupid

- Realising people know about it

- Kids

- People in general

- Or at least having to interact with them if it's not online

- Public speaking

- Ignorance

- Stupidity

- Hypocrisy (hi.)

- People who insult others for fun or something and then act shocked when you say something more minor back at them

- My numerous terrible habits

- How pathetic I am physically

- Pathetically bad grammar and spelling

- Especially in stories and RPs

- Bad writing in general

- Music

- Bright colours

- Early mornings

- Romance/smut, especially in an otherwise good story

- People not understanding me

- Me not understanding people

- Outspoken people with stupid ideas

Quick note on pedotechers: My freshman year English teacher was one. D: He stared at me a lot. Creepy. D: D: D: And this one girl had a freaking huge crush on him.

BUT ANYWAY. There needs to be a pedothread.

Alexi's peeves are:

-Discrimination
-Horrid grammar
-Mary-Sues
-The thought that the only religions in the world are Judaism, Christanity and Islam
-When "Muslim" and "Islam" are confused.
-Those who make it a point not to conform to something just so that they are not conforming. Hope that one made sense.
-Those who take silly things WAY too seriously
-My laptop's strange inability to not play sound right now
-Cliques
-A large amount of the things my parents do
-The fact that my dad is voting McCain for the most stupid reason in the Universe
-Throwing up
-Having to explain simple things

I think that's enough :D

Back
Top Bottom