• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

"Powder Game"

You know what's fun.

Put a spot of clone and put a tiny bit of virus on top.
It won't stop growing!
Pretty too.

Know what ELSE is fun?

Draw a sloping line of Clone, put some Fan next to it so it blows stuff from underneath back up, and pour loads of something on top.

Endless cloning of stuff!!!

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Fighters + Gas + Fire = win.

Oh! If you zap STONE with THUNDER, you get POWDER. And SEEDS grow with POWDER and WATER.

And if you put WATER next to ICE, WATER turns into ICE!

SOAPY and a bit of wind makes bubbles!

These ANTS are making a tunnel! This is really amusing...

The people who make the really good submission probably have no life, no offense. But they're awesome :D

Ooooh~ Awesome! I've tried most of what people have said and it is real awesome. I love having fighters at the bottom and blocking the middle. On top I put fire and then quickly get rid of the block. Then I put gas. Then BOOM.

If you zoom in the ice tunnels are weird. I burn the ants there and watch their work be destroyed >:D

Only problem I have with it is the 'dot' limit x.x

I want to have a room full of nothing but gas except for one tiny dot then make it all go boom, damnit!

BOOM! BANG! WOOSH!!

O_O I was addicted for ages, and now you've made me addicted again <<

Back
Top Bottom