• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Yoa the Utopia (non-pokemon)

Jonalai dashed through a few back alleys, trying to catch up to the boy who'd jumped from her apartment. It's not like she wanted to help him, she just hated it when the locals won. She caught sight of Loki between a couple of buildings as he dodged the police cars, and then lost sight of him. She jogged over to where she'd last seen him and looked around for any clues at the where he'd gone. "Hey, kid!" she stage whispered, loud enough to carry in the small space, but not to alert anyone to her location.

Caleb's ears caught the sound of sirens and his eyes widened for a moment before he took off towards the one safe exit that he knew of. He quickly slipped between a couple of panicky observers, then ran towards a single figure that he recognized. "Jajio, what's going on?!"

Last edited:
((It's okay! I do that too, a lot. ^^;))

Loki didn't know how long he was there; long enough, at least, for his breathing and heatbeat to slow down almost to normal speed. He sat up after a while. He had better get moving and help the others escape, be-
Somebody was fake-whispering, loudly. He peeked through the window. The woman from before, the one he'd stolen from. Not good. But she wouldn't be calling him if she wanted to hurt him, right?
Aw, who am I kidding? She's probably homicidal. But what else can I do? Maybe I can convince her to leave Caleb and Jajio alone.
Loki tapped on the window, just loud enough for her to hear, hopefully.

Jon looked sharply at the sound, locating it within a few moments and then walking over. She spots him and shakes her head a bit. "Let me in...Right now, I'm your best chance of getting out of here without being shot..." She looks around a bit, watching for any others.

Loki nodded, eyes wide. He unlocked the door and opened it for her. So she was going to help him after all.. why?
"Thank you.. but we have to help my friends too."

"So you've got friends here, eh?" she pushed her way past him as soon as the door was open, looking around for a moment. "If that's true, then they're most likely out of luck. I'm only stickin' my neck out for you because you most likely broke a couple bones in that jump."

Jon promptly locked the door again, quietly checking the boy over, poking and prodding a bit. She was definitely a bit impatient, but at least didn't cause him too much discomfort. She rapidly cleaned away some of the dirt from him cut, feeling around it a little to see what internal damage there was.

Loki started to protest.
"No, I have to help them get out! Nothing's broken, let me g-"
He squeaked involuntarily and pulled his arm back as her hand touched his wrist. His whole hand was on fire.. He felt his eyes burning and blinked quickly, hoping the city yoan hadn't seen it. He was not going to cry in front of her, not even if his whole arm was ripped off. Yes, she was trying to help, but he had to help Caleb and Jaijo, which would be hard if he really did have any broken bones.
Oh no.. nonono, don't be broken, then I can't help and they're gonna die and it's my fault..

Last edited:
Jonalai sighed a little and gripped his upper arm, holding the whole thing still while she felt the bones. "You've at least sprained it...probably a fracture or two...you're going to need a splint, definitely," she sighed, locking eyes with him for a moment. She's seen eyes like his a few times- scared, hurt, in denial. Jon had probably let a few people see something similar when she was younger.

Jon sighed again and shook her head, breaking a leg from a chair and splitting it quickly. "You won't be able to help your friends with a broken arm...and most likely nothing will happen to them for a day or two, even if they get themselves caught..." she said, trying to be a little helpful to him. "You're the real reason that the alarms went off, as they saw you first. They won't know there are others unless they're spotted."

"I know, but they won't know that! Wait.. a day or two?! The group's gonna leave us behindif we stay that long and we'll all die and-!"
Loki panicked, voice rising. He suddenly clapped his hands over his mouth and immediately cried out from the burst of pain in his wrist. Great, just great.. aside from causing this whole mess, he'd just given something away to this.. this city yoan!
Idiotidiotidiot!!

((Heh.. as you can see, Loki doesn't do too well under pressure. x3))

((It's understandable... ^^ *giggles*))

Jon raises an eyebrow. "I should've figured you'd have a group waiting...and I can't promise you how long it will take to get you safely out, but I can assure you that unless you keep quiet, we're both gonna get euthanized."

She carefully took his wrist again and tore a piece of cloth from a nearby curtain, setting the bones and wrapping his arm up snugly against the split chair leg.

Loki sighed bleakly. This person was not going to change her mind. But he had to go and at least try to help his friends. Even if they were all shot, it would be better than being the only survivor because he ran away like a coward and left them here. He pulled his arm away and started towards the door.
"Th-thanks for helping me, but I have to go and help my friends."
He couldn't helping feeling slightly angry at her; she was the reason he'd fled from the house and was seen. But it wasn't really her fault.. he hoped sh wouldn't get in trouble for this.

"If you really want to try to get out of here yourself, fine," she sighs. "But security's gonna be pretty tight now...If you want to get out, then you'll need help..."

Jona sighs and stands, watching him. "If I see your friends, I'll help them out, too..."

Back
Top Bottom