• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Remanants: Seeds of Chaos

(Zoltea, you can join Team Naturals if you want.)

After Harpy was happy that the Unown would recover quickly, the team left the temple. They travelled back the way they came, with Atlas stomping in anger, and Titan and Harpy staying well away from him.

Feht snorted slightly, rolling her eyes before looking ahead into the darkness. "We've been warned that others here aren't welcoming houseguests," she said to the Charizard as she stepped closer to the darkness where the Froslass had been, sniffing slightly.

IC - Darcy

Raze snorted in defiance and replied,

"Yeah, well, now I'm more on my gaurd, to be honest I thought this would've been a cake walk, but now that I know that it ain't, well, you'll see that I ain't that pathetic." Darcy smiled to himself in amusement of the Guildmaster's cockiness, but continued on. Darcy was sure that Raze was spouting the truth, but didn't care much, because everything seemed to be a slight angle. Darcy picked up a small pebble that was lodged slightly under a large stone, and placed in front of himself. It began rolling off at a relatively quick pace.

"Well, we're definatly at an angle, anyone else feel the idea of Golem and Gravelers?" Darcy said in worry.

Tag - Feht

IC-Katsu

Katsu turned his head away slightly as he helped the Skitty to her feet, muttering something as he did. After he had confirmed that she was ok, he turned to leave, feeling ripped off that he had lost some much stuff.

IC- Saien/Sev/Violet

It didn't take long before the found it, or as it turns out it found them. Saien turned his head fast enough to notice the Poliwrath coming at them from behind. He managed to grab Violet and get out of the way in time, but Sev wasn't as lucky. As Sev turned to see what Saien was running from, he was pounded in the face with Dynamicpunch. Used to being punched Sev recoverd easily and latched onto the Poliwrath's arm with Poison Fang. The Poliwrath flailed his arms trying to get Sev off, but Sev just just began swiping his tail at ihim. As Saien had said, Violet unleashed a Magical leaf that cut through the Poliwrath and Sev. The Poliwrath fell to the ground and didn't seem to get back up. Sev continued to chew on his's arm as Saien pulled out his badge and took them back to base.

IC- Genevive/Hevont

The two noticed the sudden change in speed as they entered the Well. They saw many Slowpoke as they walked though, but most seemed to be asleep. It wasn't long before they saw something off. A slowpoke dashed by them at speeds faster then any Slowpoke they had seen. They knew this was the one with Ninjasks speed. They began pursuit

(I might be slightly inactive here, hope you don't mind)

Wandering about. Zoltea finds a group of pokemon (Team Naturals :3). He quickly ran over to them. "Are you part of a team?" he asked.

IC - Erkart

Erkart found himself in between an angry Machamp and a wall. The machamp was his target for a bounty that was listed. Apparantly the fool had attacked a shipment of items being made by a group of merchants, and highly devestated their income. Erkart had missed taking the quarry by surprise, and missed when using blaze kick, only managing to sear the machamp, which provoked the guts ability. Erkart's head was down before the Machamp's fist hit the wall. Erkart headbutted the Machamp as hard as he could with Zen Headbutt. The blow forced the Machamp back, and made him stumble in a flinching movmement. Erkart then landed a drain puch, restoring some of the damage that had been dealt to him by the Machamp, whilst restoring his own health.

"Come on, that's it? A rogue assault on a caravan and you're classified as a 7 star rank criminal, but you can't even mach something you have a type advantage against, pathetic, my brother could down you!" Erkart exclaims to the Machamp as he brings down a blazing foot to the head of his foe. With that the Machamp was down, and Erkart sighed in relief. Dusting himself off, Erkart raised his badge and sent the Bounty back to the temporary cell at the Guild. Ha! Like Rico could've dealt with something like that! Erkart thinks to himself as he teleports out with a teleprt orb.

Tag - None

Feht growled a little, watching the pebble as well as she listened to Raze's comment. "Let's hurry and get moving before something else happens..." she said, glancing down the tunnel behind them to make sure that the way was still clear at least. She'd never liked going underground. At least, not too deeply underground. She preferred fresh air to the close warmth of the earth.

IC- Team Mystic Power

Birdwing's red eyes blinked drowsily as she raised her light head, her snake-like body twisting slightly out of the coiled position that she had been slumbering in. The dull blue blended perfectly in with the shallow water, which made the Dragonair feel more comfortable. The small, ear-like wings on her head twitched a bit, causing the orb on her neck to sparkle. This seemed to have an effect on awakening her teammates.

Shadowsong was second to come to, serenely standing up as if sure of herself. Her silver gown flowed a bit in the wind, red eyes almost completely matching Birdwing's. She gazed intently at her leader, ready to go to any mission.

Finally, Lavender stretched, her nine fluffy, golden tails uncurling from around her body. The fur on her head blew as if on its own, and her completely ruby eyes were still half-closed for a moment. Carefully, the Ninetales focused her attention on the nearby Dragonair as Shadowsong had. They were all ready.

"You guys want to head into the guild?" Birdwing inquired cheerfully, but hardly waited for an answer before undulating along the grassy path and into a nearby building. Immediately, her teammates followed in single file, with similar graceful movements. None of them hesitated as they perused the Outlaw Notice Board for something... interesting to do. They all preferred the fight to the rescue, for some reason. Not to mention the fact that there were more outlaws and less teams that wanted to take the jobs, since they were so intimidating sometimes.

"Wait... I didn't hear of that Weavile before," Shadowsong said thoughtfully. "We should probably teach her a lesson while she's still inexperienced--"

"Or is she?" Lavender interrupted. "From what I know, Weavile are pretty sneaky. She could have gotten away with a lot already."

The Gardevoir stayed silent, nodding slightly.

Birdwing quickly scanned the letter from Magnezone.

"-Discreet Weavile-
This thief steals from rescue teams and innocent Pokemon alike in an expert, sneaky manner. News has only just been received of her, so her name is unknown, but it is unnecessary for the capture that is desperately needed by an experienced and strategic rescue team.
Reward: 400 Poke
Last seen near B8F of Amp Plains."

"What do you think?" Birdwing asked, indicating the note with her tail.

"Sounds good," Lavender growled mischievously, taking the paper in her teeth.

But Shadowsong took it and nodded. "We ready? Let's go!"

((We are using the dungeons from the game, right?))

OOC @Darksong, I suppose we can incoporate where they could be in the region itself...

IC - Lori

Lori quickly rolled out of the way, seeing the arm of the abomnasnow crash into the forset floor. That was way too close... She thought to herself as she collided with her targets side with steel wing, following up with another from the other side and using heat wave in it's face. Lori sighed in exhaust as she ducked an ice punch, and pulled into a U-Turn, hoping to make some distance so she would have a chance to recover. The blow hit and knocked the target onto his back. Lori turned and quickly used heat wave, finally knocking out her target. Holding her badge up, exhausted, she transported her target back to the guild, and used the teleport orb to do the same herself.

Tag - None

IC - Darcy

Darcy nodded in agrrement, and they continued on. After defeating a few assorted attackers they found themselves deeper than ever. Suddenly they all felt a strange feeling move through their body's. Looking about Darcy saw that they were closer to the exit for some reason, as he could see light.

"That was...odd..."

Tag - Feht

Last edited:
Feht narrowed her eyes a little, growling slightly before looking between the exit and the way that she assumed they'd gone. A warp trap perhaps?... she hesitated for a moment before stepping ahead of the other two, steps silent on the dirt and dust. Whatever it is, I don't like this place...I don't like it one bit... she thought, her fur standing on end a little.

Atlas looked the Jolteon up and down, before saying, "I suppose, but we'll have to test you back at the base." Atlas then continued on his way back to Ruinic City/

"So, what's your name?" Titan asked as he walked up to the Jolteon.

IC - Darcy

Raze shook his head in relative dismay, and Darcy proceeded on. They came to the exit of the cave in short time, and found themselves in the middle of a forest, near a stream, with the remanants of an old over-water bike pathin the distance opposite to the stream.

"Uh, Raze, where are we?" Darcy asked in confusion. The Charizard simply growled and took to the sky, leaving the two alone on the ground. Raze kept a simple hover wing beat in place, and surveyed their surroundings. Satisfied, he came to a heavy landing near them, and said,

"We're near merchant city, one of the few cities that lacks a guild hall. Percy keeps a relative check on it." Darcy stares in awe to what Raze says, and quickly responds,

"So that means that cave took us from Kanto to Hoenn?" Raze simply nods, and offers the two to his back again.

"Well, that cave was interesting, I suppose we'll have to dub it the Hoto cave, as that's what it links..."

Tag - Feht

Feht blinked a little, looking back into the cave in surprise. "That's incredible..." she muttered, staring back for a moment before looking ahead again. Home... she thought for a moment, feeling the slight tug of homesickness before hopping up onto Raze's back, shaking the feeling away. She hadn't been home in far too long...

Feht glanced at Darcy, rather glad that he was there. If he weren't, then she and Raze most likely would have traveled in utter silence. She tended to have that effect on people, after all.

Last edited:
IC - Darcy

Darcy was amazed that the cave had taken them to Hoenn. He hopped onto Raze's tail and looked to Feht as they took off.

"Oi, you two, we're going to Percy's guild because I'd rather not go through that cave a second time, and Hoenn is a great distance from Kanto." With that Raze began flying east-north-east.

"Hey, Feht!" Darcy called up to Feht, trying to get her attention, "I wonder what Percy's base is like, and who works there...what's your thoughts?" Darcy was smiling brightly, happy to be in the air again, but aware that it'd take a while to get to Coastal View city.

Feht smiled slightly as Darcy started her in the conversation. "Well, I know that the city's beautiful enough. The flowers and plants are all a bit more tropical than in Kanto, but that's just because the soil's a little richer is all," she said, remembering what she'd heard from other travellers when she'd been back in Sinnoh. "I'm not sure about anything else though..."

Meanwhile her thoughts went back to her frozen home. If there were a cave that could get them from Kanto to Hoenn in such a short time, then wasn't it possible that there were others between the other lands? Maybe home wasn't so far away as it suddenly felt.

IC - Darcy

Darcy imagined the place, and replied,

"Oh well, it sounds great. I wonder who we'll meet there..." Darcy looked out behind Raze. The city known as Merchant's City was on the horizon, it's unhuman based business going on into the now coming night.

"Hey, you two! We're going to land for the night, I hate flying when I can't see more than ten feet in front of me." And with that Raze broke into a dive. He had seen a clearing near the entrance to amp plains, and came to a complete landing.

"You two are going to be used to this by the end of the trip." Raze mused as the two eeveelutions hopped off of his back.

Tag - Feht

Feht shook herself a little as soon as her paws touched the ground, and she shot Raze a vague glare. The sensation of falling had quickly given her a reminder of exactly how far from the ground they were, and how hard they could hit without Raze's wings. She quickly wiggled out of her pack, nosing through it a little for an apple to munch on. "Does anyone else want an apple? I have some more."

Back
Top Bottom