• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The PokéWalker

Re: The PokéWalker

Well, I got one so my problem is solved!

The problem is, the one I get with 7500 steps is the Volt Tackle Pikachu, not the surfing one. Do I need any more steps to get the Surfing Pikachu or is it just that I needed more Pokeradar chances?

Well, I got one so my problem is solved!

The problem is, the one I get with 7500 steps is the Volt Tackle Pikachu, not the surfing one. Do I need any more steps to get the Surfing Pikachu or is it just that I needed more Pokeradar chances?

The Surf/Fly ones require 10,000 steps, if I recall correctly. >_>;

...unless you have a Poké of the Electric, Grass, or SomeothertypeIcan'tremember in the 'walker.

I stand corrected. Forgot about that. I'm not sure how much that reduces the steps by though, so it might still be over the 7500 that Darksong already has. Unless someone's figured that bit out too.

Still, the chances of getting a Surfing or Flying Pikachu are incredibly rare, unfortunately. Happy hunting!

So they're releasing the Winner's Path course tomorrow until June 25th, and it's got a bunch of Pokemon with moves they don't normally have on it, like a Horsea with Muddy Water, a Magikarp with Bounce, a Munchlax with self-destruct, a Bronzor with Trick Room, a Duskull with Imprison and, the one that I plan on getting ASAP - a Beldum with Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, and Iron Defense.

I stand corrected. Forgot about that. I'm not sure how much that reduces the steps by though, so it might still be over the 7500 that Darksong already has. Unless someone's figured that bit out too.

It's a 25% reduction in steps, so for a Surfing Pikachu, you need a minimum of 7500 steps if you have a Grass, Ground or Electric type in there. For the flying you need a little bit less, I think.

But yeah, it's only like a 3% chance of even encountering a Surfing or Flying one. Happy hunting :P

I have a problem with my pokewalker. I restarted my game and left a pokemon in my pokewalker. When I tried to put that pokemon back in my game it said that: That pokewalker is already registered. How do I fix it?

You need to reset your pokéwalker. I forget the button combination, but it's on bulbapedia.

I find the Pokewalker awesome: stuff it in my pocket at school, take it out at home. I got over 10,000 steps! (I, however, spent all my Watts on Poke Radaring and Dowsing) Hoenn Field Skitty, here I come! :D

It's fricking awesome. Me and 4 friends all have ours, so we get 4 Mystery Gifts a day, and whenever we play Tip (Which is Australian Tag) we always get 5000+ Steps

Add in a 2km walk home for me (And occasionally walk to school as well) And I get well over 10,000 Steps, almost double the steps me and my Lucario need to find more Self-Destruct Munchlax (Only one so far...)

Apparently, sometimes if you take out a Pokemon from the Pokewalker, a WILD one will join you. I took Flutter the Caterpie out of the Pokewalker to find a HOOTHOOT in the Pokewalker! Seriously! It also gave me an extra Watt :D

I was on route Rugged Road.

Back
Top Bottom