• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BDC

bailey27727

Hiya! My name is bailey27727 or my preferred Bailius, and I'm interested in things such as anime, fantasies such as Lord of the Rings, and creative stuffs. I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the roleplay forum because I think it would be nice to try out. PM me if you'd like to get to know me better!

Likes: music: orchestra and playlist, art: drawing and deviantART, reading and writing: fantasy and adventure: the host, warriors, and lord of the rings, random: stargazing, nature, people that I know and like, Christianity, anime (Bleach), reality t.v, green and orange, emotional things that make me appreciate life, movies: avatar, harry potter, occasional good disney movies like up

Dislikes: bad stuff, bad people, hatred, harsh critiques

BE WARNED: I am not an superfangirl, but when I come across a character I like, I talk about them for quite some time, but no worries, you won't meet me in person anytime soon for me to be able to talk your ear out!

I have weird emotions, as in I'm weird

I am devoted to meet Orlando Bloom, future inspirations, the many other inspirations I can't remember all the names of, and God

and I like cats :grin:

(Don't kill me, but I actually copied this from my journal)

Last edited:
Cool. Welcome to tCoD, where people actually do more than drink tea and eat cod. I hope you have a good time here, and let me direct you to the Mafia area, where people are always suspicious of you, for you may or may not be Mafia.

Hi Bailius, always glad to see new faces around here. I'm Mad MOAI, but you can call me Moai, or Mad - I go by either one. I hang around the roleplaying section a lot as well, so I might see you around. I also heard that Bleach has over 300 episodes...

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and I'll be sure to check out some of your stuff! And yes, I'm pretty sure in Japan Bleach is going on episode 400 something.

Back
Top Bottom