• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

Pokemon based off of certain musical instruments

trumpcat.png

We need Pokemon based off that Chinese legend of the Four Guardians.

Blue Dragon (Grass/Dragon)
Black Turtle (Water/Rock)
White Tiger (Steel/Ice)
Red Phoenix (Fire/Flying)

They'd make perfect Legendaries.

I'm sure paper has yet to be a Pokemon.

... It would be awesome if the paper Pokemon could have different formes by folding itself. Origami Pokemon, anyone?

Origami sounds interesting.

Although I think there should be a Pokemon based on the shoebill. A dark/flying, a steel/flying, or maybe a fighting/flying.

I want one based off of a gryphon or a hippogriff or pegasus or *could go on forever*

A peacock one would be cool, as would a husky (saw a really good fanmade one on YouTube)

Some legendary Unicorns would be fun too

That sand dollar idea is interesting. Ground, Rock or Steel-type, probably. Any fish is good for me too, since I love water types.

...Okay, now what can we make out of a sand dollar? *starts thinking*

Maybe you can make the sand dollar a crab or some form of shellfish, and make it ground/water or ground/bug.

I mostly want more ghosts, more dragons, and even more water-types. You can never have too many water-types <3

For ghosts, I like the ghost/steel haunted suit of armor someone suggested. That would be badass. I can't really think of anything else right now, though. Nintendo has made quite a few ghost-types by now.

As for dragons, a poison/dragon would be epic, as would a non-legendary fire/dragon. :3

I have so many ideas for water-types, I can hardly name them all. xD a water/dark anglerfish (I'm sorry, lanturn is too happy-looking to be a proper anglerfish imo :C ), some kind of giant squid/octopus (the latter as an octillery evolution), a water/psychic dolphin, some plesiosaurus-like thing possibly as an evo/pre-evo for Lapras, some kind of water-type domesticated dog (like a Labrador retriever or something?) Pokémon, a lionfish that's either water/poison or water/electric (the latter just because someone on another forum made this really cool water/electric lionfish-like fakemon)...I could go on and on, really.

One more thing, I really really want a smilodon Pokémon for a fossil. Probably ice/fighting or something.

Some decent poison-types would be nice, too.

... some plesiosaurus-like thing possibly as an evo/pre-evo for Lapras...

I've been thinking about a pure Water Lapras pre-evo without a shell (because i consider the shell a major Ice attribute).

One more thing, I really really want a smilodon Pokémon for a fossil. Probably ice/fighting or something.

No, not Fighting. It should be Dark.
EDIT: And if it's a fossil, it should be Rock. I think it should be an Ancientpower evolution, like Mamoswine. But its pre-evo would be pure Dark, or even Normal, and based on something else.

How about a hedgehog? Or an ox? Or a goat? That would be cool.

Sure, there's no goat Pokémon. The ox would probably be related to Tauros but in the "No Eggs" group. But there already is a hedgehog, even though it's part plant. What do you think Shaymin is?

Back
Top Bottom