• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you've been at TCoD too long when

Heck, I've caught myself trying to use BBC in MS Word when typing essays and stuff.

And though I'm nowhere near being a super old member on the forums, it makes me feel like a lot of time has passed when I can remember when the people who joined at around the same time as me had post counts under 100. I, on the other hand, am such a terrible conversationalist that my post count has barely hit 500 after 2 years.

Dang it is such a trip to come back and poke around on here after 3 or 4 years of forgetting about it. Just to see all the old people still around and looking back on some things and realising how much of a horrible immature little shit I was lmao.

God it's so weird to remember things like Jolty turning 13 and Freezepop before trolling and the guy with the Murkrow avatar cutting their lip on a beer bottle and whats-his-face getting banned and unbanned and modded all the time and the crushes thread and how skeevy the whole LM thing was in reterospect and how Butterfree used to be some kind of internet god and that she was like only 15 or so when the LM thing went down.

Also thinking I was a little bamf at spriting hahaha oh god jesus.

Basically this is one hell of a nostalgia lane trip right now guys.

No it wasn't him, it was like... maybe Furret or something? I honestly can't remember their username. They were pretty notorious iirc.

Though Nidoking was also banned and unbanned and modded lmao.

Nidokingu was never banned as far as I remember; he just deleted his account a couple of times when he was being a drama queen.

Who were you back then, porphyrogenita? Or have I just completely forgotten this username?

Nidokingu was never banned as far as I remember; he just deleted his account a couple of times when he was being a drama queen.

Who were you back then, porphyrogenita? Or have I just completely forgotten this username?

I was PichuK, no idea if that still rings any bells or not.

You're PichuK?

Why do I remember that name?! I know it, it's on the tip of my brain, GAH! It's really familiar! I actually think we talked a little... when were you around? I used to be Charizard2K, C2K for short.

Now I have to look it up.

EDIT: HA! I knew I knew you! You joined around the same time as me. You used PICHU very nicely to avoid swearing. :)

Last edited:
oh my god

no

why

Guys never go on the internet and discover things you did when you were like 9.

jesus

*rolling on floor laughing*

Don't worry we've all been there. I do think my solution to your problem was to bring in a big stick and start beating people up? :P

I was a terrible newbie too.

I remember when I would swear excessively....last month....:\ I think I'm new, but not as new as Rarity or Ruler of Houndooms. Hard to actually believe that while I've been here longer than extreme newbies, I'm still a newbie in the eyes of people who've been here for years and years and years...:\

You're going to be a 'newbie' in the eyes of older members forever; Who've been here for years and years, yet you've been here for a few months. It's not going to change.

You're going to be a 'newbie' in the eyes of older members forever; Who've been here for years and years, yet you've been here for a few months. It's not going to change.

I know. To the people who joined after me, I'll be a more experienced memeber to them forever, but to older members, I'll be a newbie forever. So...yeah, pretty much that.

Is this you, then? I just had a faint recollection of an old dead member with a Zim avatar and yeah.

Also, that's... sort of how time works. It doesn't change; as you grow older they do as well. :/ Personally, despite all the fun times I've had here I'd rather pretend I joined just a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom