• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d2]

I am NOT voting for anyone else. Sorry folks, but my vote is set in stone. They are pretty much confirmed scum at this point, and I think ALL of you ares suspicious for believing a random claim over a freaking solid lead.

I am NOT voting for anyone else. Sorry folks, but my vote is set in stone. They are pretty much confirmed scum at this point, and I think ALL of you ares suspicious for believing a random claim over a freaking solid lead.

I still don't understand why sang is being lynched?
Could you explain everyone else's logic to me?

tally thus far: 4 for sangfroidish (yiran, twilight sparkle, silver, geekydragon), 2 for blazheirio889 (phantom, zero moment), 1 for yiran (sangfroidish), 1 for silver (vehement mustelid).

I had band camp too!

Anyways I'll read the thread tomorrow, I'm supposed to be in bed CX unless someone wants to summarize for me?

Sangfroidish is being voted because I somehow got info that he was mafia-aligned last night, and apparently it was because one of the kills on me failed rather some part of my role. I'm lightningrod and targeted VM.

Also Bluzzy can be just roleblocked forever so I don't see why you would vote.

Alright, I suppose I'll change my vote to Sangfroidish, even if yiran's claim seems bogus.

My advice for the night phase: Affix lie detector to yiran and inspect Silver, while I roleblock Bluzzy again.

Or we can kill bluzzy and you can roleblock someone ELSE, ie yiran or someone to that effect and be USEFUL.

WHY if yiran's claim seems bogus, ARE YOU PEOPLE VOTING WITH THEM?

Killing mafia is the WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME. Why in the name of SANITY would we continuously ROLEBLOCK A MAFIA?

Could they be ALIEN and YOU are mafia and don't want them lynched because YOU KNOW you targeted them and they didn't die.

You know, VM, I'm seeing a pattern with the last username mafia, in which I didn't play, but watched and knew you were scummy the entire time.

Someone inspect VM tonight. Lynch blazheirio899

I think I've repeated this like ten times but whatever stopped me from dying last night, please help me again. Thanks.

Also if it turns out my night result info was a lie I will kill Poly for being Poly.

You know, VM, I'm seeing a pattern with the last username mafia, in which I didn't play, but watched and knew you were scummy the entire time.

Someone inspect VM tonight. Lynch blazheirio899

I think you're already voting for her?

Can't really weasel out of this, can I?

Okay, you caught me! I'm Breezepelt, the mafia don. For some reason my kills have a 50% chance of failing, and if they do fail, whoever I targeted gets notified of my alignment. No idea whether this fun little extra passes on to whoever steps up to replace me or not.

Anyway, nice playing with y'all. See you after the game.

Huh. Well damn, that explains a lot of things!

Actually Sang, if you hadn't told us that, that would have kept us all confused and given your fellow mafioso a better chance at winning!

Anyway, vig should target Bluzzy tonight, and we can find the rest of the mafia tomorrow morning

Ugh, I always forget about mafia.

Let's look at the facts:
-Silver claims to be a role cop and volunteers for the lie detector
-Sang claims to be a mafia don

If Sang's the mafia don, then we shouldn't lynch him, because the mafia will get a new don. Instead, we should have Sang roleblocked and Bluzzy lynched. If Bluzzy turns out to be innocent, then we can assume Silver is mafia and lynch him the following day. But if Bluzzy is mafia, then we can assume Silver is actually a role cop, but more proof may be needed.

Final vote: Blazherio (oh god I hope I spelled it right)

Back
Top Bottom