• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Valentine's Day

i had a terrible valentine's day. too much drama and teachers making students cry by calling them pathetic and having the class laugh at her.

I hate Valentine's day because me ex sits next to me on the bus and so does a girl I asked out one time so ahhhhhhhh

I gave things to some people, but nothing of note. I basically use Valentine's day as an excuse to get free candy from the few people who love me enough to give me some.

My Valentine's Day's been great so far! :D I brought a big bag of candy to school to share with friends, and several other people did too, so was fulfilled on the sweets end; in my first class I was given some thematic stickers and stuck them on all available surfaces including face, that counts as fun right

(My day would've been excellent in general without Valentine's Day, actually; it was just kind of nice! It seemed to be universal, because someone brought it up once and everyone pretty much agreed that their day was going great! I don't know what happened there, but)

Like Negrek, though, I'm definitely going to go get some overstocked chocolate this weekend.

Eh, my day was pretty much normal. Except I got one Valentine (sent to me through mail!) that was interesting. It was from "My Secret Admirer"! It was really weird, it said:

"If I were an enzyme I'd be
DNA Helicase
So I could
Unzip your genes"

I'm not sure if I am amused at the clever word play, or kind of weirded out. I guess both!

I reblogged weird joke valentine's cards on tumblr, that's the most valentiney thing I did.

Otherwise I spent the day with Nintendo watching the direct, and all the announcements were the perfect valentine's gift for me ehehehe

Our French Quiz was about St. Valentine and my friend received a bag of chocolate from a random stranger on the bus, but besides that Valentine's didn't mean much this year. I'm with Negrek on the elementary school thing. That was one of my favourite parts of being an innocent child.

from what I've heard Swarthmore College has the same sort of deal except that the cards/other items are delivered to the recipient during class by ninjas. Clearly they have the right idea and I would've ended up donating so much money to whatever cause by buying those for everyone, and especially people with the same classes as me, because ninjas.
I now want to start this at my college.

Valumtimes meant as much to me this year as it did last year and the year before, and the year before, and the year before: nothing. Nothing out of the ordinary happened at all today.

I sent a CandyGram to one of my good friends (Who is a guy) and signed it as, "Your Secret Lover" just to see how long he took to figure it out and who he thought it was from in the meantime

Unfortunately he figured it out right away

Back
Top Bottom