• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I'm trying to finish up a little SCP tale of mine, I may post it on here for those who are interested

IMG_1046_zpsw1yyyhav.jpg

When I used to play the Battle Tower on Platinum, it took me two and a half years to get a 100-streak in Singles. This one was 9 losses and two and a half days.

I am so pleased with this. So pleased.

IMG_1047_zpswelnuj7t.jpg

SURE OK DON'T MIND ME JUST SPEEDING THROUGH THE BATTLE MAISON LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS HERE

CHRIST THAT WAS ONLY MY SECOND STREAK TOO
WHAT IS LIFE

IMG_1047_zpswelnuj7t.jpg
SURE OK DON'T MIND ME JUST SPEEDING THROUGH THE BATTLE MAISON LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS HERE

CHRIST THAT WAS ONLY MY SECOND STREAK TOO
WHAT IS LIFE

Woah you're on a roll! Congrats :O

In other news, I realized that I can apparently awaken my inspiration by not sleeping enough. Sleep deprivation = arts, apparently. :D

IMG_1049_zpscpngzqb6.jpg

I'm sorry I keep posting these but this time I got the 50-streak in Rotations on my first try
I am having trouble believing life is real right now. I spent two and a half years failing miserably at the Platinum tower, only for it to only take a few days once I decided to snipe a team off of Smogon. And this time I decided to snipe all the teams from the very beginning, so I've spent about a month doing nothing except breeding and re-breeding Pokémon that weren't even perfect (the majority of them had only 3 perfect IVs, though they had all the right natures and had perfect IVs in the right places) and trying to fake-til-I-made my way through the facilities with no idea how to play any of the modes except Singles. And yet here I am, 3/5 of the way done! What is life?

one of my friends came up to visit to see the show! and he listened to me vent about my grade and we somehow coined two inside jokes so that's dandy

(aaaaaaaaand my friends made a lot of jokes about me being on a date WHICH I WASN'T THANKS)

I'm sorry I keep posting these but this time I got the 50-streak in Rotations on my first try
I am having trouble believing life is real right now. I spent two and a half years failing miserably at the Platinum tower, only for it to only take a few days once I decided to snipe a team off of Smogon. And this time I decided to snipe all the teams from the very beginning, so I've spent about a month doing nothing except breeding and re-breeding Pokémon that weren't even perfect (the majority of them had only 3 perfect IVs, though they had all the right natures and had perfect IVs in the right places) and trying to fake-til-I-made my way through the facilities with no idea how to play any of the modes except Singles. And yet here I am, 3/5 of the way done! What is life?

Damn how are you so good :(

Rotations are pretty easy mind you, given that I've managed to get 48 in a row and I suck. But still, well done and damn, how are you so good :(

awwww yiss I'm gonna go to my sister's place tomorrow! I haven't seen her or her puppy in, what is it, two months? That is way too long because real life got in the way and I couldn't go there any earlier. I can happily leech off her for like a month before I have to come back here to do boring adult stuff :D

Unrelated: I finally pimped out my art tumblr because I found a cool theme with posts that GLOW when you hover over them and couldn't resist. I had to do a little copypasta magic with the photo post code because it wasn't linking to the fullsize art, but I think it's working properly now? And I even managed to make it show the post dates in the proper format (instead of just saying "posted XX days ago"), which is something I've kinda been wanting for a long time but never bothered to figure out. ALL IN ALL IT'S JUST SO MUCH BETTER NOW than that old default theme from the year potato and that probably means I need to draw more so I can post more :P

So the Videri String Quartet gave a free performance at my university last night. I'm still trying to recover, they were amazing.

Hoo boy, this past week has been absolutely exhausting. Tests, essays, performances that I was in and that I watched, extra rehearsals, and still some lingering sickness to boot. I enjoyed it, but it's nice that I can take the weekend to relax, and after next week I'm on spring break!

I danced with this girl at a friend's sweet sixteen party.
Both sides (her friends and my friends) were screaming at us.
I asked for her number via our mutual acquaintance and now we're texting and like
uwu

I'm watching my sister's puppy every day while she is at work and I just want to tell everyone that HE'S ONE GODDAMN ADORABLE PUPPY oh my god

Whippets are the best dogs, no exceptions. Super fast and super cuddly <3

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe is a thing??? Why haven't I heard of this before????? $7 well spent unf i am taking a damn break from AS to buy that shit right now

I've finally admitted to myself that I'm not happy, as a general statement. Might sound like it belongs in the other cupboard, but it's the first step to making some alterations, and so far it looks promising. I'm currently 90% sure I'm going to change to a Theater major, an entirely impractical choice that looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

I saw Jim Gaffigan in concert a few weeks ago and I'm seeing Lewis Black tomorrow. I'm glad my university is pulling in so many big-name comedians.

there was a flood of beer at my work today!

I had to clean it up since, you know, janitorial job, and at first we thought it was a ceiling leak or the roof cracking or something but

nope

two entire kegs of beer all over the floor, to the point it started leaking through the cracks and coming down at a terrifying speed to the ground floor and we had to get a bucket and I thought it was water but then the manager passes us at a sprint going "that's both kegs of beer" and well

beer is a pain in the ass to clean up buuuut the enormity of the mess was just hilarious I Cannot Believe

Back
Top Bottom