• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

'Shipping Fan Club~

Keltena

I told you – I'm always with you.
Pronoun
they
All right, 'fess up. Who here is a (possibly slightly insane) 'shipper? I know some of you are. If so, this is the place for you! You can talk about who you pair up platonically or romantically from anything, or discuss your 'shipping pet peeves with others. Straight or gay, friendships, three- or moresomes... anything goes; I'm sure it goes without saying that pairing bashing isn't allowed, just debating respectfully. =]

Members:
...I really can't keep this list up. Everyone. Unless you really don't want to, I guess.

Last edited:
Agreed with both of those... especially the FlametailxLeafpool. OTP~

While we're at naming random pairings, I'mma say Jasper/Ayara (Exit Fate~). Because afdjskl;fdsaljkfsda SO. AWESOME.

So... what are some people's favorite platonic relationships? Haha, I probably sound silly saying that, but I really adore good friendships/rivalries/whatever. My favorite (yep, more Exit Fate >>) is Daniel Vinyard and Jovian Knight.

Roy and Ed (from FMA) when they're not paired together have a good, if odd, friendship imo. :D

Also Ed and Winry's is amusing. heeee.

...Remind me what Palletshipping is again? >> *forgets everything about Pokemon but now wants to know*

Aaaaanyway! Welcome~

LEAFPOOL WE HAVE A SUPPORTER

... Joinage plz? Female!Rowanclaw x Male!Rowanclaw, from Warriors. I came up with that. :D I think that says all that needs to be said.

Hmm... as fer platonic relationships, uh... Graystripe and Firestar (oh wait not platonic in the least lololol), Bluestar and Whitestorm (because the foolishly foolish fool Vicky so foolishly made them related O<)and the Three from Warriors. Don't really have any platonic 'ships' in other fandoms. Everyone (or thing... Charley/Mia from PW, anyone? Jayfeatherxthe magical stick of doom from Warriors?) gets paired with everyone/thing else in my world. Platonic = does not compute. xD

(Psst, Salamander, Palletshipping = AshxGary, if I be correct.)

I'll have to join this since I'm a massive TonyxJeff fan :D

I ship EB / MOTHER characters, and i used to ship Sonic characters, but i don't like Sonic anymore.

I support many couples, so I'll put them in groups-

HET-
NessxPaula
DusterxKumatora
NintenxAna
FirestarxSpottedleaf (only Warriors couple I support)

YAOI-
TonyxJeff <3

FRIENDSHIP-
NessxLucas (Brawl ftw)
NintenxLoid
NessxJeff
LucasxKumatora
NessxPokey/Porky (though more a rivalry than and friendship)
LucasxClaus (brotherly)

I'm a big friendshipper, since I see most couples/ships as the two character being friends rather than in love with eachother XD

...you have even more couples for that fandom than I have for Tales of Symphonia. I didn't think that was possible. =O

And yes. Friendshipping FTW plzkthnx~

I'm going to come off as King Fag but here's my list of 'shippings':
House/Wilson (House M.D.)
Jeeves/Wooster (Jeeves and Wooster :v)
Watson/Holmes (don't hurt me)
and I like to imagine the 10th Doctor getting defiled.
As everyone knows I also read some political slash but I won't post which ones I like because RPS is a bit creepy.

The first three also work great as just plain friendship/companiability.

Last edited:
Mm, I really need to watch more House. xD; I've heard it's really, really good.

*currently both heartbroken by the ending of Exit Fate and squeeing over the fact that her favorite couple ended up being canon*

I'm so cool I ship countries.

I mean, I totally don't.

I AM NOT REMOTELY EMBARRASSED

Like Axis Powers Hetalia? Or just in general. Because both would be completely awesome~ 8D

OF COURSE NOT

Both! Well, I had my own designs for personified countries before I got into Hetalia, and I guess I shipped them a bit. But most of them were girls!

I KNOW RIGHT
IDK WHY I'M ACTUALLY POSTING HERE, REALLY

EDIT: Yeaaah it's hard to work out at first. You really gotta stick at it for a while. It's easier to recognise the ones that aren't blonde. I like them better. :B

Back
Top Bottom