• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon Avatar Shop

Pokemon: Bannete
Text: Betrayal
Text Color: Whatever fits.
Background: Whatever fits.
Icon: No
Border Style: Stratight
Border Color: Black

I've let requests pile up, so requests are CLOSED until I can finish the current ones off.

And Zaxly100, You have been caught breaking the rules. you have 5 days to sort this out, or I will report you to Butterfree.

Sugimori Avatar:
Pokemon: gardevoir
Text: Hope
Backround: what looks good
Text Posistion: left bottom corner
Text Color:Green
please and thank you!

Hey cool, nice shop i got an avatar one too, got something in common! can I have a Heracross with a Blue and Red Vortex Background
edit:sorry...
just read it, i was exited...

Last edited:
Hey, what happened to my
Charizard, Hellfire, 'Don't mess with fire' one from before the fry?

Back
Top Bottom