• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOEVER INVENTED FROSTED MINI-WHEATS IS A GOD.

Also, still giddy for Skyrim. I might end up with rabies if someone tries to take my controller away from me. Ahem.

*Squeal*

Yes, because it's perfectly logical to ask the single gay guy for straight relationship advice.

Oh friends, you make me laugh.

Found my iPod again after an absence of several months. Stuck ponies and a bunch of albums I bought on it. Feels good bro.
(except this left me a bit disappointed)

Haha!

So the mother of my friend who was kicked out of the crew over her hair color (artificially dyed pink) posted a note on facebook that looked like a chat thread from another site, entailing a conversation with at least five people who were all standing up for my friend and telling my mom just how badly she was running her crew. My day has been made.

Highlights of the conversation included:

"I was welcomed into the scouting program at age 11 with blue streaks in my hair and no one had a problem. This is a personal thing and in no way reflects the scouting program."

"i thought discrimination was against the policies of the bsa??? this is wrong"

"if this is the message she's tryingg to get through to her youth then she's going about it all wrong."

Mom's response? "If you don't like the way I run MY crew, then don't come."

Fine. See if I ever show up again. #cmoa

I can finally play Oblivion again without feeling unloyal to Skyrim! I need a break from drawing, anyway, been going at it for the past four hours.

Also got an extra hour of sleep last night. Whoooooo~

Just found out that two of my best friends are pegasisters/bronies omg I'm so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom