• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was so fantastic
SNUGGLING
SO MUCH SNUGGLING
and kissing ♥ at the end of Return of the King when Aragorn and Arwen see eachother again it was so eeeee

Also I finally built a MtG deck that can rip apart his elf-spawning deck!! I just need two Nirkana Revenants, another Kargan Dragonlord (in other words, the expensive and rare ones), and a couple more Dragonskull Summits to complete it as I originally planned it, though I don't seem to be having mana problems with it so far. I even got both Chandra Nalaars for it for super cheap (presumably because she's old/illegal in Modern now or something?) I am so excited to try it out against the other nerds in our herd this coming week!

LUCKY

I have like 3/4 decks but nobody to play with :C
Which means I suck because there's no chance for me to improve my skills :\

I haz boyfriend <3

We spent all yesterday afternoon together at my house with no parents home :3 It was wonderful :D

My friend informed me that in the case that I don't get married I'm living with her and her boyfriend (presuming they do get married like we all believe).

I appreciate the gesture very much, though I did notice a potential problem. ("What if I come home and walk in while you're doing it?")

Relief!
Headache went away because of Phantom's tips. Though it took a relatively sleepless night and hectic morning, it is gone.
Finally, I can enjoy Thanksgiving break and be thankful for my family, friends, and friendly people here at TCoD!
Thank you bunches, Phantom! :D

The last 5 questions on my Roman Life and Customs test at Latin Convention were Doctor Who references.

God, all Latin students are nerds. Good thing I am too.

Went to the drive-in for my birthday last night and it was AMAZING. People there included: my parental units, my boyf, our mutual friend, my aunt, and several other friends of mine from Girl Scouts. They were all "if you break her heart we will break your face" to my boyf and it was kind of hilarious.
The only movies playing were Happy Feet Two and Breaking Dawn, but Happy Feet Two got the worth-it stamp seven times over (we got rickrolled by krill!) and we only saw Breaking Dawn to give us more time there. I got the back seat with my boyf, with the mutual friend and my aunt in the middle and my parents in the far front. I GOT SO MUCH CUDDLES 0u0

Single life is amazing. Without a guy to burden me, I can play all the Minecraft I want!

Tomorrow is basically Friday. Hooray for two-day school weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom