• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragons' Den Simulations

It was on the previous page, but:

Also, we are currently going through a price change. After that is approved/denied/whatever and overheads are given, there will be an additional 24 hour wait before a slot can be claimed. Whoever posts first after that amount of time has been elapsed will get the slot. We will handle slots like this from now on, so more people have the opportunity to get a slot.

Alright. It has been more than 24 hours since the price update, and, to my knowledge, there are no reservations or claiming. I would like to purchase an easy double battle, basic stage, against Zapdos and Raikou. $23 for you, and do I need to make a bank post?

Sorry, my mistake; I forgot that "yesterday" on these posts means the 9th right now, rather than the 8th, and thought the deadline had passed. Please disregard my previous post (I likely won't be awake to buy when the slot actually opens).

Right so since 24 hours have actually passed now I'm grabbing normal mode singles vs entei.

ETA: Actually, let's go doubles. $30 Okay, let's go with entei + moltres.

Last edited:
I'm just camping. *yawn* I'll probally *yawn* sleep *yawn* and miss it...

we can almost certainly get ours in closer to time than either of you. but doing that would mark us as a douchebag.

... wait, that's not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom